cough syrup

Discussion in 'General' started by bubblerman, Sep 7, 2006.

1. i may be wrong, but if you chug a bottle of it or something you start hallucinating? anyone ever tried it?

2. yea its called robo tripping and its the DXM in it that makes you trip, make sure the only ingrediant in the cough syrup is dextromethorphan otherwise it is dangerous, you can also get pure dextromethorphan gel tabs.

3. read the very first Sticky that says "DXM FAQ"

4. on lower levels of it you wont hallucinate, just feel SUPER fucked up unlike anything. now if you take anything beyond 600 mg (at least in my experience) you notice some awesome visual effects. the best of which come after 1000 mg, but a trip that intense isnt for most people.

5. go with the gel caps if you can't handle that much syrup/

6. Yea, i got Fucked up off 2 bottles of it one time. I'll never do it again. Not because I had a bad trip or anything, its was pretty fun. But I doubt it can be very good for you.

7. i had a friend who robo tripped and she said she hallucinated a little bit,but the next day she felt like ass. you feel like you have a bad hangover

8. Robotussin.

9. Robotussin isn't much of a hallucinagenic.

Are you talking about Promethazine HC syrup (sizzurp)? That made me hallucinate a hell of a lot more than DXM. I don't even think you can consider things that happen to me on DXM hallucinations.