Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cough syrup + weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grasstity, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel kinda sick right now and thinking about taking a shot of Nyquil or Robitussin, then something came to mind. What If I smoke after? I know cough medicine makes you drowsy and if taken enough, makes you trip-balls. I don't plan to chug half the bottle but do plan on maybe taking a full shot using their little plastic measuring cup that comes with the bottle.

My question is, will it make the high more intense? Will weed help with my minor cold? and have anyone ever tried mixing weed with cough medicine, how did it feel?

2. If you're feeling sick and need cough medicine, then take that and leave the weed for another day. If you've got a cold or the flu then it won't be a good high anyway. If you do smoke and it's an Indica it will most likely just glue you to the couch which is what taking more than the recommended dosage of cough syrup will do as well.

3. Yeah *****h, I just did that. Im chillin. Im sick too so I took some dayquil and smoked a bowl. Its not that intense youll feel em both but if youre trying to get fcked in space, you want cough syrup or capsules of soly DXM. Because you can take too much acetaminophen (overdose, kills liver) and or guaifenesin (overdose will make you sick). Get well soon.

4. What do you recommend?

thanks bro, you get well soon too.

5. Thanks grasstity,
    Just like tussin, or generic but look for the ingredients in the label. Should be like 5 or 6 bucks at CVS or wherever. Then search up what dosage youre gonna want.

6. it wont do anything iv been sick and been on nyquill the syrup stuff and smoked that day. All it did was put me to sleep so i didn't have to lay there miserable haha

7. fuck nyquil. just smoke bud. it's an expectorant anyway

8. 1 shot wont make you trip

9. Everyone posting and helping him is risking infractions, just sayin'

10. This type of discussion isn't allowed here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.