cough syrup blunt

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by cmbr66, May 25, 2003.

1. my firends got the idea to the put cough syrup in a blunt from a anti-drug book at school. they said it taste like cotton candy. anyone else try this. i think i seen a post about this before

2. Shit i'd try it if I were you, maybe it'll turn out great. Honey is great on blunts, maybe cough syrup is too?

3. I wouldn't try it. But then, whenever I'm supposedly smoking something flavored, I don't taste ANYTHING really. By the way I might as well ask since anyone that knows about blunts and stuff will probably be looking here..
    If you put honey on a blunt are you supposed to wait for it to dry? Like set it aside for some days or somethin? Or can you use honey to seal it and fire up right away..?

4. i set honey blunts in the freezer for like 10 minutes, it holds together nicely

5. It takes a while for honey to dry. I stick mine in the oven @ 100 degrees for 4 mins, then stick it in the freezer for another 4. Sometimes you'll get a big runner, but most of the time it works just fine. :)

6. thats nasty...... i wouldnt smoke a cough syrup blunt if someone payed me!

7. just take 1 hit. if it taste good like they said it does then smoke some more

8. I'm more concerned about it being UNHEALTHY as all hell. It sounds like it would be..

9. yea. gotta think of natural stuff to line your blunt with. anyone have any ideas BESIDES HONEY. something they will make your blunt taste SWEET.

10. Would the cough syrup you on a blunt releases any DXM and add to your high?

Can DXM be released that way?

Also could u just heat cough syrup and breath the vapor to get a high?

I'm surprised though that cough syrup would make a blunt taste good. Robitussin tastes like shit....yuck!

11. I would go for it.

12. seems like a vic's blunt wouldnt be very appetizing

13. BAD FUCKING IDEA

14. I don't see any reason not to do it(aside from the fact that it might taste like asshole).Im sure you won't get enough tussin on there to do you any harm.

15. sometimes i use Maple Syrup. it works good when you roll foot long joints

16. now that sounds good

Grasscity Deals Near You