cough gels

Discussion in 'General' started by grass roots, Jan 30, 2004.

1. this ones of the bottle and coupon...

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      35.6 KB
      Views:
  2. all gone!

and yes, the only active ingredient was dextromethorphan HBr at 15 mg a capsule...

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      30.9 KB
      Views:
  3. What a rip....

I didnt trip or anything. I didnt even feel the effects at ALL really... I kept waiting for something to happen, nothing did. I guess i need more than 300mg...

4. My first DXM trip was 250mg, but it was syrup.(I weigh 145 pounds) It started kickin in like 45 minutes after I finished the syrup. Like an hour after that me and buddies smoked a joint and I really felt the DXM. I got the different vision thing and when I walked it felt like I was floating. Music sounds fuckin amazing, we were just rockin out to ACDC it was great. It lasted like 4 hours then wore off.

Highest dose Ive done so far was 550mg of agent lemon extraced DXM and it was REALLY intense. I guess I could compare it to a high 2nd plateau dose cuz I didnt really get any out of body shit, my wrists went numb for llike 10 minutes, that was it. I was gettin some hallucinations, especially after burnin a blunt. I hallucinated most in a dark room listening to music. Awesome shit, had a hard time falling asleep after though. It lasted like 5 hours but I couldnt sleep for another 3.

If youre gonna try it again, wait at least a week, Id say go for like 400mg and smoke some weed with it.

5. told ya ;)