Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Cough**Cough*...*Cough*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Angel_Dust, Sep 22, 2008.

1. I stayed at my friends house this week and he had some weed that his sister gave to him. Well we waited till everyone fell asleep then we smoked it. i don't know what it was but it was some reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy gooooood shit, i would laugh at the stupidest shit for like 8 hours, like my friend said llama and i couldn't stop laughing. then we were watching a cartoon that had a sloth hanging from the tree damn that thing looked blazed. his eye's were a blood shot red, he had his eyes half open and he blinked with one eye then the other, we couldn't stop laughing. Anyways let me get to the real point... while we were smoking i said" a lets play a game... he said what game.... i told him try to take as many hits as you can without blowing any smoke out.... so we took turn takein hits..... well after about each of us took 3 hits on my third hit i couldn't stop coughing and my throat felt like i droped a match down there, then after that if i tried to to breath in without my nose and without opening up my mouth it felt like there was a hole in my throat...... anyway i just thought i'd sare that with u...

p.s. i think ima change my xbox live account name to ..."Blazed Sloth"

2. So.. Are you just stating that for us? Or is that a question?

If it's a question, that's normal for taking too harsh of a draw. Or inhaling way more smoke than your lungs are built up for. Just take a drink of cold water and let it glide down your throat. Tilt your head back a bit too, that may help.

Once it happens there's really absolutely nothing you can do but cough. After your coughing fit's done, drink up. Nothing can be done to get rid of it until it goes away by itself, which is usually only a few minutes.

3. yup, the "burnt resiny throat" feeling really blows but nothin you can do. but i like the sounds of blazed sloth sounds like he would rage at guitar hero or something.