Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Couch Lock -> Mirror Lock

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlanisM, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Alright - so everybody knows about the dangers that be re: couch lock, but does anybody experience what I call "mirror lock"?

Sometimes when I'm REALLY* baked i'll find myself standing in front of my bathroom mirror making weird faces and watching myself.. before I know it 10 minutes go by haha.

Anybody else experience something like this?

2. Not with weed, but yeah, sometimes I find myself getting lost in the mirror.

3. Every time I get high I get stuck looking at my reflection for like 10 minutes

4. Exactly what happens to me.

It all starts off with an innocent look in the mirror to check how red my eyes are / how high I look, and it ends with me chilling in my bathroom for 20 minutes haha.

5. What are the dangers of couch lock

6. - Laziness
    - Pissing and/or shitting yourself.

7. Heavy devertation. I'd have to be quite 'locked' to shit myself.

• Like Like x 1

8. Yeah, my couch is ruined due to all the shit and piss all over it.

9. That's how I cured my self consciousness

10. HOLY SHIT! I thought I was the only one that gets mirror locked! It's just that innocent look to see how high you are and 10 minutes later you're making a chimp face and realize how much you actually look like a chimp... Haha

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3wZVZ9IE_I]The Legend of Bloody Mary Trailer 2 - YouTube[/ame]

12. LOL man I remember this funny as fuck coincidence that happened at my friends house. So when I was like 12 me and like 6 friends would always chill at my friend Matt's house because his mom would be at work all day. We'd chill and watch movies and munch and just hangout in the summer :) good old days. anyway so one day we're all there, and matt's mom is religious so theres wooden crosses (thick) on the walls and paintings of god and stuff like that.

so one night its a thunderstorm and we play this BLOODY MARY game where you have a candle and turn lights off and say bloody mary three times and walk around the house with the candle. so my friend matt did it and when he walked past me gently all of a sudden i look @ the hallway and this thick cross falls off the wall onto the floor. we were like 12 and we were like HOLY FUCK thatss some trippy shit.

guys im high as fuck sorry for the pointless story.

tl;dr - i'm HIGH brotha lul bloody mary

13. Aha more common on other substances but ya this has happened to me while high before.

14. I have no problem with couch lock as long as my intention is to get couch locked.

Nothing wrong with passing a joint around, getting real high and watching something on the TV with a fat bag of doritos.

Currently just watching Dual Survival, because it's interesting when I'm baked and the music/environments are delightful.

15. the only time i look in the mirror high is to check how red mans are :cool: couch lock is real recognise real

16. Thinking about it though, mirror lock is alright.
    Sometimes you go to the bathroom and you gotta sit there mirin your fine self.

17. Lol dual survival is the shit
    Cheers

18. Any time my dude. :smoking:

Puff, puff, puff, puff, puff and pass.

19. Man some of my most nostalgic moments in life are when im high in front of a mirror. It's like when I look into my eyes I see what I looked like 10 years ago and shit its so weird I feel like I have access to more of my memories haha.

im high btw* sorry haha

20. This is one place where you don't need to apologise for that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcG47CpsU6c]Us and Them - Pink Floyd (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]