Cotyledon leaf fell off?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by N00bygrower, Jun 8, 2020.

1. #1 N00bygrower, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    Hey everyone i just want to know if a cotyledon leaf falling off kind of early during the seedling phase would harm the plant. Affect its growth in any way it still has its other baby leaf feedback would be appreciated the seedling with the baby leaf that fell off is currently on day 7/week 1

Attached Files:

2. They usually last longer than a week but what difference does it make? You can't put it back on. Try to relax about growing weed, you're going to have problems so don't worry over every bug bite or broken branch.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Im chilling man not tripping too hard i just wanted to know you know?

4. Youll find out

5. What's that supposed to mean? I see the 2nd set of leaves coming but i dont think they're growing which is why im a little worried

6. I cant imagine so , as far as I'm aware their only use is to break the seed shell

7. I completely understand where you are coming from...............it is alot easier for "us" that have grown a few plants......to say not to worry........because we already know what is a "big" deal and what isnt.......

As long as your plant has a leaf on it...........it has a chance.

8. It still has the other cotyledon & first true leaves & i can see the 2nd set of leaves starting to grow

9. Then you are A ok.........no worries.

• Like Like x 1
  10. What worries me a little is that on the 2nd set of leaves that are starting to grow one leaf looks a little bigger then the other

11. Without a pic, I can't be SURE..............but trust me bro, you are fine...........just let it grow a bit..........I KNOW you are anxious and worried..........but "take all this in" while you are experiencing it............so you will KNOW what needs to be done next cycle............

12. Hey man i got two photos of my seedling with the lone cotyledon. It is a white widow auto from crop king seeds

Attached Files:

13. Those first leaves quickly become insignificant. Seedlings grow pretty fast so they should outgrow their imperfections.

14. OHHHHHHHHHHH bro, you are golden.........NOOOOOOOOOO worries!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I attached two photos to my post feel free to check it out