Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cottons!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Hey, where the hell are you, man?

Did I miss the thread where you explained that you'd be gone for almost 2 weeks? You can't just leave and not tell anyone. It doesn't work that way. So, I'm sending get-back-here vibes to you. It's going to be freaky if they work! :)

2. He said he might not be around as much for a while. He started working two jobs a short while back..

3. Yeah, I know that but still...he was told that the City came before sleep. He should be here! ;)

4. yeah i noticed he's not been around.......kinda miss his input........Peace out.......Sid

5. yooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo! coooooooooooooooooooottooooooooooooooons!

6. i just started two jobs too... but does anyone care... NO! :p

7. Congads on starting two jobs Smokie.

Make the money now. You'll need it as you get older!

8. YES, damn it...we care. You have to be missing in action to get a thread, though!!! ;)

SEE...Smokie McBlunts has 2 jobs and hasn't disappeared on us. That's a good Smokie!!!! :)

9. :D

i quit papa john's like a week after starting the 2 jobs thing. blah. i wasn't happy waking up so early to do school lunch after closing the other store, and being up all night here at the city, lol.

i'm back though. my internet was giving me a bunch of bull shit... so i slapped it in the head with a piece of cheddar (smoked and aged of course) and got wrecked. been doing a lot of that lately :)

i also got all kinds of sick this week. that flu kicked my ass. all is well though. i kicked it's ass back with some danks. cleared me right up ;)

10. I have NO jobs and im starting to fall away from teh city :p

been SO friggin busy lately :(
    girls keep meh very busy atm
    havnt had any weed for like 5 days tho...drivin me crazy!!
    save meh bladies :D