Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cottons' Philly Pickup Thread - LOTS of pics & macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by IGotTheCottons, Oct 9, 2009.

1. #1 IGotTheCottons, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
    Hey... Just wanted to post up some pickup pics of mine... Some of Philly's finest. :)

I'll keep them separated by strain...

(Sorry for any fuzzy pics. I don't have the steadiest of hands, which makes it a bitch when taking macros, lol).

Some random shit my boy got. He hit me up askin if I wanted to blaze some dank. Overall it was pretty decent. Better than beasters, but nothing to scream about, either:

[​IMG]

Some alright nug. Better than the first pic. still nothin too special:

[​IMG]

Some nice buds my friend grew. Harvested a bit early, but still some pretty nice shit:

[​IMG]

Some fire ass sativa I got off my regular connect:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Same connect, different strain:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some shit I got off another friend, down in Philly:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some purps from another local guy:

[​IMG]

Some more no-name shit, from another local guy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some older shit - random purps:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. High, Cottons! :wave:

That's like a massive marijuana buffet, there! YUM!

Lookin GOOD!

We've had a bit of a dry spell here in Michigan, but it's pickin up now! Harvest season is upon us! :hello:

3. good stuff man. lovin the purps! i have a feeling this is gonna be the start to a damn good thread.

4. now thats a lot of dank:hello:

5. I'm dribbling....Very nice.

6. Sorry to hear about the dry spell, but I'm glad to hear it is picking up. Over the summer, quality headies were kinda scarce, but around (if you knew the right people). All of the above, with the exception of the last few pics (the old purps pickup) were grabbed in the last few weeks.

I wish I coulda got pics of the nugs I was picking up last winter. Made this shit look like beasters. :devious:

Thanks. :)

7. wow, NICE PICKUP...I've seen some real good shit go thru philly, but it's usually expensive and I have to drive 2hrs to pick it up =(

hopefully, we'll start to see more of the dank around here since it's harvest time!

8. Thanks. :)

Philly always has some bomb ass headies goin around, for pretty good prices, if you know the right people.

All the shit in those pics cost $20/G, $50/Eighth, $190 a Half, $375 for the O... Which is pretty good, considering average price for shit like that is about $60-65 a 1/8. I've seen people buy 1/8's for $75, around here... I told 'em they were outta their damn minds, lol. For that much, I'll grow the shit myself. :D

EDIT: Just about every batch was off someone different, too (exception being that 2 were from the same guy, just different strains)... There's been all kinds of headies flowin through here the last few weeks. Mids are gettin a little hard to find in any kind of quality/quantity.

9. nice stash man, enjoy i know i would. :smoking:

10. I bet you can see your reflection off from the amount of keif hahaha.

11. nice buds man, its real real hard for me to keep my hands completly steady also, nice pics none the less though.

12. Grabbed some Trainwreck tonight. Pics coming asap. :smoke:

Hahahaha... Almost. :D

Thanks homie. :)

13. Great looking buds cottons! I would sure like to try some of that purp. :yummy:

14. Plus rep plus rep plus rep! Very nice!

15. Didn't you hear me? I already said +rep! Stop trying to dank me to death!

16. :laughing:

:gc_rocks:

:smoke:

17. #18 Norma Stits, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
    Fucking yum!

18. nice pick ups cottons. imagine what you will be getting when you make your move out west.

19. Good selections. Look like good strains.