Cottons on C's and rantin' his ass (arse) off

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 22, 2003.

1. starting to get all wrecked from the Coricidins i took earlier. also, my bud delivery guy smoked me and ant out today on a nice fat dank blunt. i hear my UT is next week, but i recon i was clean when i smoked today, so it'll only take a few days to get out of my system (i only took 6 hits).

wow... i'm all kinds of wrecked. but h... i forgot what iw as gonna say.

where am i? and what am i doing here?
    :isn't even looking at thge screen.;:,;
    woah... htis is has rant ritten all ovwe it all

woah, her'e is comes :D

i'll be around here somewhere, trying to find my way through something i don't even know what i'm looking for

and the cheese smells like a goat on kitty littered poop stations

this is probably the most wrecekd i've been here, i think i might be making some sense???? i probably don't know. lol

i can't feel the left sides of all my boes... and my bones .. i think they're stoned... i'm gonna go now
    =) =) =)

2. whatcha take? that a pill or somthin?

3. i took Coricidin HBP Cough and Cold. there's a pic of the pill on the front of the box and it says:
    Code:

C

C+C

on the pic of the pill pic ont he box. wow. doid you understand that or am i just wrecked... yup... i'm all wrecked.

i'm all numb now, lol. woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh biiiiig rush... wooo... SORRY 'BOUT THE CAPS. whoops, lol. sorry about that again, i'm gonna stop tying for a littiel... i hope...

maybe

c-ya :D

4. How many coricidin's did you take I took 8 for my first time

and if was pretty fun nothin special though.

5. i took 11... lol. i know it's not a lot compared to what a lot of people take, but then again... i don't do it very often. man... lastnight was fun :D

6. LMAO!!! i don't even remember writing that... all i remembered when i woke up was that i made a trip to the city... everything that happened after that is just sort of a blur.

Grasscity Deals Near You