The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cottons on C's and rantin' his ass (arse) off

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 22, 2003.

1. starting to get all wrecked from the Coricidins i took earlier. also, my bud delivery guy smoked me and ant out today on a nice fat dank blunt. i hear my UT is next week, but i recon i was clean when i smoked today, so it'll only take a few days to get out of my system (i only took 6 hits).

wow... i'm all kinds of wrecked. but h... i forgot what iw as gonna say.

where am i? and what am i doing here?
    :isn't even looking at thge screen.;:,;
    woah... htis is has rant ritten all ovwe it all

woah, her'e is comes :D

i'll be around here somewhere, trying to find my way through something i don't even know what i'm looking for

and the cheese smells like a goat on kitty littered poop stations

this is probably the most wrecekd i've been here, i think i might be making some sense???? i probably don't know. lol

i can't feel the left sides of all my boes... and my bones .. i think they're stoned... i'm gonna go now
    =) =) =)

2. whatcha take? that a pill or somthin?

3. i took Coricidin HBP Cough and Cold. there's a pic of the pill on the front of the box and it says:
    Code:

C

C+C

on the pic of the pill pic ont he box. wow. doid you understand that or am i just wrecked... yup... i'm all wrecked.

i'm all numb now, lol. woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh biiiiig rush... wooo... SORRY 'BOUT THE CAPS. whoops, lol. sorry about that again, i'm gonna stop tying for a littiel... i hope...

maybe

c-ya :D

4. How many coricidin's did you take I took 8 for my first time

and if was pretty fun nothin special though.

5. i took 11... lol. i know it's not a lot compared to what a lot of people take, but then again... i don't do it very often. man... lastnight was fun :D

6. LMAO!!! i don't even remember writing that... all i remembered when i woke up was that i made a trip to the city... everything that happened after that is just sort of a blur.

Grasscity Deals Near You