Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cotton Candy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bonzo127, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Hey GC,

I'm buying some weed tomorrow from a guy I buy from ll the time. He always hooks me up and he is very trustworthy, he said he had "cotton candy" and said i wouldn't get a huge deal on it but he said its good shit.

I don't know a whole lot about strains, so does anyone have anything good to say about cotton candy? is it good?

2. See if you can get him to send you a pic, and then post that?
    Because then we could tell you about that weed. I don't want to go calling your dealer a liar; but it seems highly possibly that it may have had a few name changes. Just my opinion though:cool: