Cotton Candy, trichs look ready? (macros)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by zpyro, Sep 27, 2010.

1. The indoor Cotton Candy plant I had was just put into jars for curing and smells delicious :D got 75.4g off the one plant, will lose a lil more weight but still not bad for one plant that was burned up, had root rot, spider mites and fungus gnats

2. #22 zpyro, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    I'm afraid it's just too late for the Gravity and Snow Storm to take effect before the plants are cut. I'm going to be checking them daily but I'm basically just letting them fatten up as much as possible while still keeping as much cloudy trichs as possible. It looks like they're pretty much ready to cut any day now. The amber trichs seem to be concentrated on sugar leaves at the tops of the colas, looking farther down the plant and on the buds the trichs seem to be simply all cloudy at this point. I've also noticed some fucking spidermites on the small plants, just on some of the remaining leaves at this point but I want to cut them before they cover the buds in webs :mad: I made the mistake of spraying the indoor CC plant with Azamax (neem oil based) too soon before harvest, most of the bud, as delicious as it smells, tastes like shit :( This outdoor stuff hasn't (and won't be) sprayed with anything, so I need to cut the plants very soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Looks like u will get a good smoke off those they look tastey

4. oh wow man your pictures are so nice man! excellent looking bud there :smoke: