Cotton Candy Papers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BackpackerYNP, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Ok so I just ordered Juicy Jay's Cotton Candy flavored rolling papers.
    Big question: Are they pretty good or just stick with my typical 100MM's that I usually roll? :)

2. Juicy Js don't actually taste like the flavor when u smoke mostly when u lick it nd it they smell nice. But I also like their designs. Switch things up nd use em

3. Agreed on switching around. I hope I like them, thanks for replying! :)

4. Not as good as bubblegum jays. They smell insanely strong.

5. I find juicy jays to be up and down. Some of them taste amazing and others I feel just should not be made. I've tried almost every flavour, and I find the ones that are fruit flavoured or sweet flavoured tent to be much better, things such as bacon, peanut butter, etc I'm not a big fan of. I'm sure you'll love your's OP.
    I like how you taste it a little, you do need to taste the tip a little to get the flavour, but if your going solo with the joint it's not a big deal.
    If you want a good one I find peaches and cream to be godly, tastes and smells a lot like fuzzy peach!

6. I actually really like the cotton candy ones, I love juicy j's. My favorites are watermelon & coconut

7. [quote name='"QuiGonJinn"']I actually really like the cotton candy ones, I love juicy j's. My favorites are watermelon & coconut[/quote]

I don't think I have met anyone who didn't like watermelon but the peaches and cream are by far some of the best tasting.papers

8. ive never bought into flavored papers......i always felt like id only want to use them with some reggie or bad tasting bud

do you guys smoke dank in those?

9. I rolles 6 joints all with juicyjay cotton candy papers in the past 2 days and i loved it, i would recommend them to anyone who wants a nice burn and taste

10. [quote name='"Soxfantony773"']ive never bought into flavored papers......i always felt like id only want to use them with some reggie or bad tasting bud

do you guys smoke dank in those?[/quote]

I've never finished a pack of flavored papers just cuz I prefer hemp papers, I usually just give em away. They don't give the weed any flavour just your lips when you lick them.

11. Yeah I tried them just now. They're hella good!

12. I bought a 12 pack of the juicy jay flavored papers for 10 bucks on amazon! Check it out!

My favorite is mango madness or pineapple!!

Also, the ends I have are indeed hemp, burn wonderfully and look very neat, with designs on them!