Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cotton ball for a roach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WAT3RB0NG, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Could I rip off a piece of a cotton ball and use it for a roach? I'm tired of all the weed pieces flying into my mouth when I take a hit. Other paper roaches have not worked.

2. Roll it tighter or take a piece of a business card or gum package and roll it into a circle. Stick that at the end of your joint before you start rolling and fit it based on the size of your crutch.

3. ...but what about a cotton ball?

4. Never tried it man. I see no reason to, those methods work fine for me. Sorry.

5. I have never tried it, but as long as you don't smoke any of the cotton I would think you'd be fine :D

6. i dont think it would work too well.

7. I think it would work. Just I would use a regular roach and leave a little space at the end and put the cottonball there so you don't end up smoking/lighting on fire the cotton.

8. Why would you use a cotton ball if you can just use a business card...

I wouldn't fill my mouth full of cotton balls before taking a bong hit.

9. Well i think thats what filters are made out of. But why not just use a piece of the pack of papers?

10. yes it will work. i rip a small piece of cotton and place it in my joint roller right next to the line of weed where the roach is and it rolls a perfectlyu packed joint. The hole where you suck from will be 100% blocked but normal sucking, the cotton will allow a large hit and at the end of the joint you will see the cotton ball will be dirty and you will be happy you do this method.. try it . thats all i use now a piece of cotton in my joints, a vaporizer, and occasional hits from my double perc bong, thats my plan to live longer because i quit blunts and hand bowls.

11. It might work but you'd still be better off improving your rolling by rolling it tighter and folding a better roach.

12. Why did you have to bump this thread....