Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustinEy, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Hey, going to costa rica for 2 weeks over christmas and whats the weed scene like down there? anybody from there or experienced it?

2. webehigh.com/thread

3. I went there couple weeks ago, but with family so I tried to use that as a t-break. I was always just looking around though just to see if I could spot anything. I was able to run into a guy in Puerto Viejo but his stuff with shit so I said fuck it.

4. My friend went there and she said it was cool, She smoked on the beach and said it wasn't hard to find bud. Just ask the right people and CHECK the bag before you buy.

5. #5 dc199, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
    im going there too. i need to smoke with monkeys.