Costa Rica

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandaddyPurps, Apr 6, 2009.

1. #1 GrandaddyPurps, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    My parents sent me to Costa Rica for a 5 week nature program in the wilderness to "sober me up" Since the drinking age was 18 I Bought some vodka. First night of the expedition I decide to pop 14mg of klonopin thinkin il chill for the first night. I learned that you could only have the equivalent of 3 beers on campus... so me klonnyd out I decide to have some vodka to drink some vodka so if they searched my rooms I wouldnt have to much. Got way to fucked up and tripped over a clothlines and people saw i was fubar. got to told I was going home the next day. Kinda disappointed I was kicked out the first day... but I dunno if I woulda surived the next 5 weeks.

[​IMG]
    hostel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. you pampered little mommy's boy.

have fun

3. how do you assume that?

4. You fucked up. Costa Rica > getting fucked up.

5. Reading your first sentence... isn't it true?

6. ahaha man.......even tho you fucked up youve still spent one more day in an exotic place than i have

7. HAHAHAHA.. you got kicked out THE FIRST DAY!?

haha you are my hero.

8. haha thats funny shit, they really sent you home?

9. I hope you at least had a good time :D

I love costa rica! I would killll to able to spend 5 weeks there. :(

10. Yea I wasnt planning on getting completely hammered it just kinda was like awww fuck im drunk then I tripped over the clothes line

yez

Yes my parents have money. But now I have to get a job and repay them the cost.

I did, sad I fucked it up woulda liked to stay longer

11. Yea. Costa Rica is one of the nicest, chillest places I've ever been, save for maybe Thailand.... sad you only got one day.

12. Naw I was there 4 days, chilled in san jose some

13. kpins + booze ftw

hey man, a few days is better than none.:D