Costa Rica bound!-- Goodbye GrassCity

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Sep 16, 2007.

1. This is some serious Jack Kerouac type stuff you've got going on! You're right, 20 hours a week is nothing...that's like a four hour day if you've got weekends off.

I'm so jealous, man. Have a great time, take pictures and keep a journal if you can, I'd love to hear all about it!

2. Yeah dude, I'm still waiting on the host list from Denmark.

3. good luck in your travels bro...seems like just yesterday i got ur bong and bub lol, well have fun safe

4. I hope everything goes well in your travels bro, good luck, have a great time and us blades will be awaiting your return :)

5. good luck to you in your traveling, be safe, stay away from them spiders.

6. dude its gonna be awesome when that couple shows you their own little pot garden of 100's of the dankest plants youve seen.

have fun

7. Blaze came over and I helped him with a lot of info. Do the same, man!

...still very, very jealous now. :)

Damn man, this is gonna be such a life-changing thing for you.

8. God damn!!! I leave Tuesday morning bright and early. Its seemed so far away but its almost here!!!

Jeffro: Hows it goin man?:wave: Hope my bong is treating you well!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I got a brand new camera and a journal with me so I will definitly be coming home with about 600 pictures and hopefully a journal to keep with me.

I seriously cannot wait!

9. That really sounds like a wonderful opportunity. Makes me jelous really. I hope you find yourself and gain some wonderful life perspective their. Good luck.

10. let us know how it was, im thinking bout doing that as well

pm me when you get back homie

11. Awesome man. A week from tuesday, I'll be in a hotel room getting ready to leave...

I'm only headed to bootcamp in Texas. I hope you enjoy your stay in costa rica.

I would wind up in columbia, as some Coke drug lord or something... Haha. Or maybe become an acid producer in the London Underground... That would be a lot less dangerous, haha.

12. Goodluck in Bootcamp spaz. Hope all those issues you were havin with the law and military work out for you.

13. Yeh, That's gonna work out PERFECT. the PROSECUTOR wants to drop all charges. Get on AIM bro!

But the thing now is the girl. It's like now that I know how she feels... I don't want to leave her. While it's impracticle to think like that, The heart often is heard more often than the mind...

Haha, sorry to steal ya thread!

I hope you have an amazing time.

Oh, and P.S. get ya ass on AIM *****.:D

14. LOL I was on AIM Spaz but a little too late I guess....

God damn the excitment is killing me !! Couldnt even sleep till 330 am haha.

Nonight I am definitly buyin a bag and a blunt so I ca fuckin sleep

15. Hey bro. I hope you have a good journey down there. Costa Rica is a kick ass place. I have been itching to do the same kind of thing but I've got good things goin on in my life right now and im to scared to leave them behind. I dont know if anybody has said it.. but you absolutely need to go to Hotel Del Ray in San Jose when you have some free time. You will be utterly shocked.. its a mecca for single traveling young men. So you ask why? The ladies there are absolutely amazing and for the right price (cheap at that) they will do anything.. they are disease free too. Oh..and its legal down there (prostitution/hookers). Kinda like Amsterdamn but better...no joke. Hotel Del Ray.. just go to the bar and girls will start flocking to you. You'll thank me later. Have a great time dude. Hope to see you back on here in the future

16. damn man ,that sounds really fun

17. yea dude it was a great bong and it was the first one i ever hit! it knocked me on my ass....sry to say i sold it, got a new one and that kids mom found it, and took it. Hey shit happens but thanks again man for the shit and good luck one more time...

18. Gonna miss ya, man! Dude, you should stop by when you get back. I want some stories about you bonin' some, Costa Rican chick!

19. hey man i have a house in JAco if ur gonna be thwere around christmzs let me know