Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Okay there has been a lot of confusion (at least for me) about how much its going to cost to get a card. The appointment is going to be around $100 assuming that it isnt covered by insurence. And then what does the card cost? How long until it has to be renewed? And how long until I get the card once approved? Thanks

2. Cost depend on where you live. What state do you live in?

clinton

3. Heh oops. I even was thinking about putting my state but then forgot about it... Anyway reppin CA. Thanks

4. I live in Oregon, but it is my understanding that CA does not have a state wide program to give cards. It is on a county by county basis. Try calling arround to check if you can get a card where you live. Ask about costs at dispensaries.

clinton