Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Cost Performance

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by plantme, Oct 30, 2022.

Tags:
  1. I understand it differs from place to place, but generally what is the cheapest form of cbd? i live in japan and most cbd products are pretty expensive. you can sometimes find okay deals on amazon for 50% off. the cheapest ive found so far is oil that is 2000mg of cbd for 2000yen. thats still a bit costy if one wanted to take say, 500mg a day.

cheers!

2. Grow your own

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. i think id need a licence from the government, materials etc. probably cheaper in the long run but would take wuite a while to set up. thanks a lot for the post tho!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Move to a different country .

5. Just do your research as much as possible on those Amazon companies. Lots of low quality products out there.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. can you tell if the quality is okay by looking at the COA?