Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cost of White Rhino?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squared, Sep 29, 2009.

1. How much should an 1/8 ounce of white rhino cost? Just want to make sure I don't get ripped off. I'm from Ohio if that matters.

2. around 60 man..id unno depends who you know i could probably score for 50. i'm from there what did you grab it for?

3. Prices vary so much its hard to say. I wouldnt pay any more than sixty and even then thats high for me.

4. OK good. I'm getting it from an old high school friend who I haven't talked to in 5 years and he's selling it to me for $50. Picking it up tomorrow.

5. 50 here in boulder for the dankeset

6. Expect to pay around $60 in the midwest. It's a pretty standard price for headies on the streets.

7. i got an 1/8 of dank white rhino for $40 but im in canada so id guess 50-60

8. woooooooooo canada!