Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cost of one high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cornet, Nov 25, 2010.

1. So I'm doing the math here and so if I bought an eighth, that's 3.5 grams (about). If it were dank, that should cost about 60 bucks, right? So if I smoked alone, infrequently as I normally do, I could get sufficiently high after what... .25 gram? So that's 14 highs at 60 bucks, meaning each high is over 5 dollars.

I thought smoking was cheaper?? Or are my numbers wrong?

2. Well lets see. If i buy a gram of some nice dank, costs $10.

I get high from .1 of that dank

Therefore, each high costs me $1

and ive been smoking for about 2 years now :)

About two months daily :)

3. Uh, it should take a lot less than .25 grams to get you high man. An eighth of dank can last you a bit.

4. WOW! Really!! That's so encouraging!

I've never, ever gotten anything but VERY high when I smoked with friends, so I think I have very low tolerance.

.1 gram? Wow...that's great. An one gram of dank is 10 bucks? That means an eighth would be 35 bucks...that's almost half of what I have heard friends get it for...

5. Prices all have to do with where you live and who's selling it. Of course if you live in Canada, it's going to be that cheap. And if you buy from a supplier or grower, it's most likely going to be that cheap too.

6. #6 TwztedElegance, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    That's probably coz you're in the States. Up here in Canada we don't pay more than 30 an eighth. I usually buy QP's of dank for about 600 and since I don't use more than 0.1g in one sesh coz I usually vape (usually 0.05g), each sesh costs me maybe 50 cents :smoke:

vaping is soon going to take over, might as well get on er now

7. Yeah, if you wanna save bud, get a vaporizer. Best investment you'll make in your life.

8. I want your life.

9. I don't even have it that good man, if you stick around Canada for a while you can easily find nice connects.. I wish we had friggin dispensaries and shit man, now that's some next level shit. Getting a medical card up here is still a pain in the ass. It really doesn't matter though coz we got the dankest of the dank too :hello::smoke:

10. I got pretty much the same result as you OP.

Meaning, getting high is cheaper than getting drunk.

11. Hmmm... $10 worth of dank (.7g - 1g) gets me high 2 - 4 times...

12. Take a T-Break then..

13. i get ounces of high mids for cheap as fuck getting high costs me like 50 cents

14. I think some people smoke more then needed starting right away when they first try it. After doing that for a long time they need that amount to get high.

A bowl of dank should get any daily toker high. That is probably like .2-.3 for a pipe bowl. My pipe bowl is around .2 so i smoke a half bowl and it gets me nice and high :smoke:

Vaping is for sure the most effective way. When i move out I will buy a vape and enjoy getting high off of like 0.05 haha :D!

Prices in your area might be higher then here in Toronto, in the states dank usually costs around $15 per gram avg. But if you find a good hookup you can get it cheaper!

15. It all depends on your tolerance. Personally when I get off my 2 month t-break, .025 will probably get me high. But if you smoke every day, even if it's only a little bit every day, your tolerance is still there.

So lower tolerance = lower cost. T-breaks literally save you a lot of money.

16. An 1/8 of anything lasts me a weekend or 4 days :) I like to smoke a lot.

17. Yeah. Same price as a Starbucks coffee. I know people (non-smokers) that buy Starbucks 3-4 times a day. They DON'T do drugs.

My habits are justified. :)

18. it takes me about .3 of some dank to get high or half a dime,so 5 bucks, but i KNOW i have a pretty high tolerance and need a t-break but just not really motivated to take one.

i remember when a fat one hitter of some dank would get me high, now it takes 3 one hitters to get high. maybe it is time for a break :/

19. I need atleast .1 to get high/buzzed. To get a good high, Ill need atleast .2-.3. Around here, $10 bags contain .4 of bud. So I can probally get high twice from that.

20. You guys are thinking about this shit wayyyyy too hard. Its weed, not crack. If you got shit to smoke, then smoke it.