Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cost of med MJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jaypee56633, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Hey all. New guy here. Just curious. I pay $60 for 1/8th here. In states where MMJ is legal, had the cost risen or lowered?

2. 25$ for top shelf 1/8th.

3. $60 an eigth in non med states is average. I know people in med states, who are getting bud from dealers for around $45 for 4-5 grams.

4. i think it really depends on how strict the state laws are on who qualifies for MMJ. i know my state past it but the list of conditions that qualify is so small i dont expect to see much if any change in the street price

5. It really depends on where you are. Im from the bay area, quality of tree here is high for a low cost for example an 1/8th of top shelf would go for $25-$40 top. But I also go to school in LA, and weed over there is a lil more pricey. for example a top shelf 1/8th in socal would be about $40-$55.

6. That's because the stuff your getting is coming from Nor Cal and your people are raising the price on you guys.

7. Pretty much all the top shops are using local indoor stuff, there's a massive marijuana scene here...

8. Don't need to go into detail but I know for a fact that LA is getting weed from Nor Cal.

9. I live here, I buy weed here, I know where much of it comes from lol. Of course there's weed coming in from nor cal, that doesn't mean if someone goes to a dispensary here they're getting weed from there, chances are they aren't, pretty much all the top shelf I know of around a number of clubs is ALL local grown.

10. Next time you go to the club and get some OG Kush, remember where it came from haha.

11. Huh?

Are you trying to imply any OG Kush down here is from up there? Or just that it comes from there? The strain?

12. well actually...Med Marijuana in LA come from local indoor growers. indoor is more expensive then outdoor. marijuana grown in the Bay Area comes from local growers within the Bay, but majority of the crops are exported from Humboldt County. The reason why medical MJ in LA is more expensive then MJ up north is because it's not as abundant as it is up here. but a majority of marijuana sold in dispensaries are most likely locally grown.

13. [quote name='"frankenfish"']i think it really depends on how strict the state laws are on who qualifies for MMJ. i know my state past it but the list of conditions that qualify is so small i dont expect to see much if any change in the street price[/quote]

The bagseed grow in your sig isn't updated , did she die