Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cost of Hash Oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sykotic, May 19, 2009.

1. I made some hash oil, smoked out some people, and now I'm getting orders for it. How much does your dealer sell hash and hash oil for? Checked on google and it says anywhere from $25-60 a gram.

2. if you made it base it upon the cost of the process making it, ive never bought hash though, if i could make it cheap id sell it to my friends for as much as it costs to make, otherwise charge a little extra

3. depends on wat kind.

4. Add the cost of all the materials, plus maybe 5- 10 bucks for making it and a little profit )if you wanna charge more) and there you have it. That's how you can determine your rough estimate.

5. I pay $20 a gram from a friend who grows and makes his entire harvest into oil except for a few ounces. He uses butane.

I've seen as high as $40-$50 a gram from other people though

6. I get a 5gram vial for $45