Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. An ounce for me is usually in the $350 - $400 range. And I’m pretty sure that’s normal pricing.

2. Wild that prices are still like that with so many legal states and medical states. Even the stores are selling decent outdoor for 650-750 a lb. Black market you can get good indoor for that price.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. street-- $100 all the way up for very good quality
    store-- about $185 ($160 plus tax) with my loyalty / membership card for their current top shelf

4. I get my ounces for $45... My dispensary in WA has them for $60, then on Sundays they're like 25% off. Wake up, buy an ounce, go home, smoke a bowl for Jesus.

• Like Like x 2
  5. North California, Humboldt county

Top shelf flower
    Ounce: $60
    Pound:$600
    8th: shit someone will just give you an 8th for free.

Sent from my 6062W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Europe is expensive. Here in Spain one gram at a club costs EUR 5 to 8 . That is ...... . times 28 = EUR 140 and up for an ounce. And that is actually very cheap compared to the street market prices up in Northern Europe where there is no legal way to get any.

7. $420 for oz. large colas $320 for popcorn although one company has been having quarters of popcorn for $65 so that is 260. This is all from medical store boo bring down the prices $200 from buddies that produce same quality.

8. WTH do they get these prices hell??

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Holy smokes.. $45.00??
    If I could get oz for $45.00 I'd quit growing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wow.
    That really puts things into perspective.
    Where I live; $250.00 oz.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah when I lived I the DC area oz went for $250-$300

• Like Like x 1
  12. For top-shelf flowers...about $378 [tax included] for an ounce....Las Vegas prices.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I’m all around Cali, in the north I get it for $75 an oz
    In the south It ranges from $100-$160

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't know man, to smoke the flower you grew with your hands has a certain satisfaction that buying could never achieve. Than again, growing is more of a hobby for me too so, I guess it depends on the person :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. flower $30 an oz for anything with a THC content of 22% or less
    $50 for anything with a THC content 23% and higher

This is what most dispensaries here are charging now.
    It is definitely cheaper to buy than grow.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Depends. Great leds can be bought for few hundred and easily grow 4-5 plants that will yield 6-10 ounces each for about 80$ in electricity .

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Would it be possible for you to give me a link to buy what I would need for 2 plants? The mister loves to grow but I've not wanted to grow in the garage because of the electric bill. the hot tub already makes the bill high. If we could grow a couple for not much elec. with led, he would be so happy!
    We grew outdoors last summer.

18. Depending on quality, but 50g (almost 2oz) sells for anything from $40-$200 for outdoor, $350-$600 for indoor, so say $25-$120ish for and oz ofoutdoor, $200-$350 for an oz of indoor. This month I bought 100g of this stuff for $120 for me and the wifey: 154615197186377455613183961769.jpg

(Some of the smaller buds, most of it is in a big jar in the basement and I'm not going down there to go haul it out for a pic lol.) It's nothing fancy but it kicks hard tastes sweet and gives a nice warm body high a companied by a mind massage. I live in South Africa btw.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mids are around 120 per oz.
    Loud is 180+.

Prices here suck.