Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Hahaha, I bought an eighth for $60 USD!!!

From a dispensary in Western PA.

It's pretty good looking and tasting.

Had to contribute to the cause, even with the price so ridiculous. Let it come down as the state makes major bank. I'll be waiting...

[​IMG]

Is GG#4

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bay Area Cali, I'm getting mid to high grade zips at $40-60... But mainstream places sell for like $100+ a zip

Sent from my LGMP260 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. London - You pay £240 per Oz / 120 for half / 7g for 50 / or 1.8 for £20 - Hence why I grow my own.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 160-200 for topshelf

5. so its cheaper to buy 2 quarters than the half? lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. YEP! Mad ay! Although that's through different people :) Some only do 1.8's / Some only do the 7g / some only halfs etc....!

7. It’s very sad here. I’m sorry but street weed should not be cheaper then medical. Depending on the dispensary you goto typically $400-$500 range. Used to be $70 and $140 for 8th-1/4. Now prices are still high but $59 an 8th / $118 a quarter. Curaleaf is the cheapest it’s $100 an quarter and they always have sales. They just got cartridges and even they are a massive rip off. They sell them as an 8th yet there so tiny and 2.2 gram carts are so much bigger.

Dispensaries blame the state and claim the state makes them charge that much because the fees and operating costs are out of control. I think greed can have a big role too though. Taken advantage of people because if you want to be legal ur forced to pay their prices and the buds not always grade a.

8. it's not legal at all to grow, just to sell? because thats fucked. i hope if my country ever legalizes it, it will be legal to grow too

9. Medical only in New Jersey Rex is coming soon, but so far you can’t grow I hope that changes soon. Our last governor set medical marijuana back 20 years basically. Even went as far as saying if you start smoking pot it’s a fact that you will do heroin at some point.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. supply and demand. 10 years ago weed was 360 an oz here in a none friendly state. now its 200. im ok with that.

where i was living in arizona, it was $250 3 years ago when i left and now its $80 an oz. the market is flooded right now. all these newly medical and rec places, dont worry. youre time will come.

11. 30 and 40$ ounces aren't uncommon at the rec stores in Oregon. The prices will come down. They were still 60$ 8ths when we first went recreational. You can still find the 60-75$ 8th at the stores, not sure how many people are buying it tho. Easier to grow that higher quality weed. I just picked up a 1 gram full spectrum cart at 68$ THC for 18$ that would run you 60-70$ 2 years ago.

12. Damn I just got cart no clue how they sell them though so I’m confused on it. Cartridges are sold in 8ths but they by no means are 3.5 grams or let alone a half gram no way. $60, but they are so tiny the 2.2 gram carts look like the size on a pen..

So I don’t understand how they “weigh” these unless they just extracted from 3.5 grams because there’s no way this is 3.5 grams.

Attached Files:

13. I have no clue. They are sold typically in mL here. .5 or 1.

14. I buy 10g bags of mids for R150($10) so like $30/ounce?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

15. $80 to $100 an oz for bunk.

$120 to $140 an oz for mids.

$200 to $250 an oz for top shelf.

Strains have a wide variety as its legal.

16. I'm also in PA. where u from? Lehigh Valley here

Sent from my LG-H872 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. that looks like an eight of a ml !

18. Growing will never happen in NJ- Murphy wants the $$$