Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. less than $200 for some pretty solid stuff

2. You wouldn't believe if i told you but 100 an oz for og, way less for a qp. 10 pound tubes are ridiculous cheap. 4 grams of sugar for a 100. Yet a gram cartriage of oil is 50 bucks. Fuckin stupid heads!

The hardest button to button is your lip!

3. Got this zip of Green Crack from my dispensary for $25 today 1529535641969.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here in the UK for decent weed you'll have to pay around £180 - £200 for an OZ.

5. Round my way people are jumping through hoops to pay £400 an oz for cali orange and stardawg.
    Not sure what the fascination is but ive started a cali orange hybrid and got stardawg cuttings commin soon lol.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah even here some people are paying £600 onwards for a OZ of cali. I smoked this myself a week ago not a OZ but a 3.5 for £110. The high you get is intense and next level and the taste is great. Worth £110? Not really.

7. In Canada. For illegal mail order you can easily find $100 ounces of outdoor grown and CO2 washed buds. Better stuff is usually $250 or less. Legal medical is anywhere from $6 to $12 per gram with no volume discount if you buy more than the small 5 gram jar. Dealers and dispensaries vary.

8. I believe you bro I'm in California lol... That's about right I get 7gs wax for 100 but yep

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Round here in the Central Valley of California you can get 5 grams of some blonde shatter for $40, ounces of good quality bud for $65 and 5- 1 gram cartridges of distillate for $75 delivered

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hello everyone! I see many people here know everything about weed, the strains and all that. I dont know that much but I love weed, I will share with you what I paid for in the last 15-16 months and I will rate the quality from 0 to 10

120 usd for oz in Montenegro, usually very good quality, light green, seedless good stuff 9/10

25 usd for oz in Buenaventura, Colombia, one of the best I have ever smoked 10/10.

35 usd for 10gr in Sri Lanka, very weird stuff, smell and taste a little bit like orangeo_Ostrong, long lasting high.8/10

10 usd for 15gr in Durban for Swazi, thats what the guy told me its called, grown in front of his house, maaany seeds, very dry and dark green 4/10
    10 usd for about 10 gr also Durban, much better than the first 7.5/10
    20 usd for 12gr in Cape Town, dark green, brownish, very nice and light 8/10

10 usd for about 15 gr in Togo, homegrown stuff with more than 200 seeds in the bag(yep i counted), all light, the smell the taste the high..5/10

Can't really rate any strain of weed with less than 4, just doesn't feel right.

• Like Like x 1
  11. the seeds and small size of buds is because the grower isn't killing the males or he is even growing males more than females like a idiot. if he kills the males he will have 5x more weed production

prices seem legit. colombian weed must be nice

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I'm in Scotland where for decent stuff it's generally £10 - £12.50 per gram.
    £70 per q/Oz
    £200-£280 per Oz.
    Been smoking 15 years though and never payed a penny lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Around $60-$80 a ZIp

14. MD..
    well I am only getting Low end and mids right now - both go for about 120-140 an oz
    kind about 250-300oz depending on what you get and who you are getting from

15. I usually let em go for 100-150 for the dankness and 50-80 for good popcorn buds

16. I’m paying 110-130 for medical from a connect
    Or 90-110 for really good mids
    Never bothered with any shwag, but I know I can get it it really really cheap. Pennsylvania

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Boy so glad I dont have to work or try to make money in this business. Half our city is grow facilities. Wait till all of these things get open. Saturated to the max.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

18. You are in CO, right?

19. California desert pot springs ca. First to vote in commercial grows in the valley

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2