Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Georgia sir lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Between $100 to $325, and sometimes with tax... ewgh

3. $240 and that's just here recently, I found a connect for $60 a quarter. That's how I buy it anyway. It might be cheaper if I buy more, I never asked. I'm not even trying to ASK for it cheaper. I been buying weed for $20 a gram for fifteen years everywhere from Chicago to Tennessee. It's good bud. Might not be super top shelf but it's good. I'm currently in Tennessee, back home in Chicago the shit was ridiculous. You be lucky not getting shot buying bud, even in what you might think a secure location, haha. No kidding. Anyway, I'm high.

Blaze on!

• Like Like x 1
  4. 80-120 a quater ounce usually . 25-30 for a quater of Regs. 50-400 an ounce is what I mostly seen in most states . Cali New York New England Oregon D.C. Pennsylvania Marlyand and Virginia Grams 20, Dubs 20, quaters used to be 20 now there just unavailable

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

5. Locally we pay about 230 on the east coast of Canada, but generally that's a you get whatever you get situation.

I usually pay $150-$230 an ounce with mail order depending on sale/grade though.

Sent from my G8343 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 500 an oz?
    Where in aus are you? That’s messed up

I’m in aus and personally pay 150-180, but going price is usually 250-300

7. high mids 100-150oz
    chrons - 275-320oz

8. Around $350, here in Georgia.

Is the price high? Yes. Is it incredibly hard to find good weed? Yes. That's just how to the cookie crumbles.

9. were steady at about $200

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. From Sacramento ca and we could get a pretty fire oz for 120 when I was in hs, now some of my buddies get zips for $60-80. I’m not talking about dispensaries either this shit was better than most you will find in dispensaries.

11. I would love a house in the middle of the Klondike, with the bears & all of that good shit. I'm in the woods now, as it is.

Free because I grow & up to $350 shipped from the West Coast, top shelf strains.
    East, NC.(Outer Banks)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Why not? :O

13. Southwest Minnesota 260 for chronic.

14. Too far from home im in ontario i like it here lots of beautiful places here northern ontario thunder bay

15. 45-120 depending on where I go or who I call.

16. 250 most of the time