Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. I got 2 plugs. One guy sells dank, the other guy sells like high mids. The dank guy sells for 180 a zip and the high mids goes for $150. I live in texas and im blessed to be finding such good deals right now

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was crying for paying over $200 for some fire over here in California, but I guess Australia is worse.

Also got a nice plug for oz of some clean shatter for $520.

California weed prices are definitely in the dumps though since recreational a holes are paying dumb prices.

3. Like 110.

Oz of live resin for like low end of 400s.

How u doin billies!

• Like Like x 1
  4. damn how they go from charging $20 a dub to $40 an eight?

5. What are you buying lol $500

6. Beautiful bud for £220-230 an oz. Have paid up to £320 in the past. Jeez.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. $220 for an ounce of pretty good stuff here in Western North Carolina, mostly locally grown. I'm buying from a guy who usually sells to dealers so I am paying less than most people who pay around $250 - $300. Not bad prices for such a rural area in the middle of the mountains but you have to know where to go. Things can get a little cheaper in Asheville if you know the right people, but at the moment I don't, and since I'm still getting better deals than pretty much everybody I know I am happy.

Typical bud I get. This is from my last 2 pickups. Got an ounce of the greener stuff and a half of the purple stuff.
    20180506_150904.jpg a2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Saw some post 68 dollars in oregon lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. NZ prices suck...looking at $300-$350 for outdoors
    And up to $550 for indoors especially in the off season when it's hard to find...well done NZ police it's now easier to get meth than cannabis.

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Or h

11. 1 was paying 2k and my buddy would let me cosignment it lol. That was 3-4 years ago.

12. $175 USD but for some GAS, $200. I sell as well so it's not always that expensive.

13. Last batch I got was leftover to Illinois dispensaries, Girl Scout cookies. $350/oz

Expensive and hence why I am growing now. Just got an oz from my runt plant I almost killed on my current first grow. Was Colorado cookies and curing now.

Have 3 white widows following and will probably get 2-3oz on those per plant. Probably under estimating.

Then behind that I have 2 sour diesel and 2 green cracks that are photos and I flipped them 3 weeks ago. They should yield big, under 2,000w led and I vegged for 3 months.

Done paying astronomical prices when I can grow for cheaper.

Also!! Growing is so much fun. It’s an awesome hobby. Still makes me sad that something so beautiful is illegal in my state. Hoping within 10 years it is legal and I can make a business out of my dream, yeah it’s a pipe dream, but would be awesome. First grow and I have 4 clones following too I forgot to mention. Want to hone my skills in. Next step is breeding my own strains.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. 140$ for high quality. Usually getting 16 at a time tho. Not sure of price if I only got one.

15. Up to $400 for high quality. $300 friend prices. This is in SE Alaska. If someone wants to be an a-hole I have heard of up to $500. The dispensaries are $15-25 a gram around here so no discount there. It's even more.

16. 180 to 200 depending on quality

17. I'm just guessing by that price that you live in either Washington or Colorado. Oregon would be cheaper then that but those are to my knowledge the only two states selling that cheap. It's hard to find an oz that cheap in Cali and illegal states are usually almost double.

18. I'm in NY. Comes from california.

19. a dub is $20 a of weed lol

$200-$220 for 'gas' aka generic good smelling weed

$240-$280 for real deal top shelf