Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Canadian bud rocks n if u r in michigan n can cross the border come to our cannabis lounge on oullette in downtown windsor higher limits where u can reach your highest potential lol.

2. Canadian bud rocks n if u r in michigan n can cross the border come to our cannabis lounge on oullette in downtown windsor higher limits where u can reach your highest potential lol.

3. I'm a little below Michigan but I'd love to travel to canada not only for the buds but also the beautiful,vast,wilderness you have there.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yupp but no wilderness in my area have to drive almost 5 hrs from here . Hey google tobermory ontario look at the colour of the water its a tropical look just beautiful but have to keep an eye out for bear !

5. Screenshot_20180228-134759.png

6. Yes it is its gods country when i go up there it feels like im not even in ontario anymore . Theres just so many beautiful places in ontario thats why our moto is ontario yours to discover. Mind you that we get z shit load of snow but spring summer n fall are beautiful . Alot of the provincial parks u can see bear wolves moose etc

7. $80, $99 with the tax and $360 for straight dank.

i live in California

8. 360 ??? Damn thats crazy the top top shelf weed here is 240 tops an oz

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I pay about 100 to 130 per oz in Colorado. Thats the cost of most MMJ out here. Rec flower is around 120 to 155. This is just what ive seen tho.

10. Pretty much the same here in CO.

11. Canada is literally heaven.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Brick I pay 50oz upper mid 260-320oz
    $45 1/8th for an unknown strain, it was top shelf for sure. Smelled of diesel and citrusish. Just the smell was intoxicating.
    Filled my dugout bat up twice and fell victim to COUCHLOCK. It was great stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I live in California Its about $175 for sum high mid grade and $250-$300 for some dankkk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I'm in Mass. for bomb ass bud $250oz .. a dub is $20 it could be 1.5g or 2g an 8th is $40 a quarter is $70 and a half is anywhere from $100-$150 depending on the strain. and fyi in Mass you don't buy mids or shwag you basically get good bud always it just depends on if it's home grown or medical

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I'm growing blue dream right now. one of my favorite strains

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. That'll change soon

17. 1lb 1800

• Like Like x 1