Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. I live in South Carolina and it’s 280/oz for straight fire shipped in from the dispensary and 200/oz for some loud that’s alright usually just small buds. Mids $5/g here but you can usually get a o for 115

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shit i wpuld die paying that price.. amd im is auz

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dont like hybrids bud on right clearly hybrid... bud on left looks aiight thou.. blueberry something im guessing..

4. No it was platinum og and that post was over two years ago. You have really made a name for yourself on here congrats.

5. Expensive af in Norway, over 500$ for any top strains

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. $260 for what the fellas around here call dank.(could be better)
    $200 for ok bud. Not dank but not mid.

I don't want to lie and say how much I think mid is because I've never bought it willingly lol. Espically not an O of it.

J Evergreen

7. Dude... fuck every bit of that. I suggest if you find a seed, you grow that shit . That is price gouging if I've ever heard of it. No way should you be paying over $500 for an ounce. Bounce!

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 1
  8. The prices here are insane for everything, for a simple soda can you're paying at least 5 bucks. Everyone makes a lot of money here tho so I guess it's adjusted. Growed once before, police on the door and a 360$ fine and it's on my criminal record lol. Cannabinoid-based products with 0% THC is not even legal ffs

9. We
    WOW dude. How did the police find out?

" Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural? " - Bill Hicks

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 1
  10. I usually smoked in my flat and the neighbour noticed the smell lol but I was stupid af. Every dealer I have here lasts at max 1 year... The authorities here are just plain ignorant. They compare weed to heroine and all that lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hell the med stores are only paying between 12 and 1600 a pound for weed from growers here in Cali. I see deals for 160 a zip for decent smoke even less. On the streets it's down to 200 or less already for good shit

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

12. But now that it's legal they are taxing it and sales tax also. They are squeezing us med patients less plants even if u have 3 or 4 med patients living in 1 house.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

13. Here in Canada I pay $180 and this shit is this guy I grab from sells to despenserys

• Like Like x 1
  14. Been getting A+ bud for about 190-220 for the last year. Louisiana

15. 350-400 in nz

16. I pay 180 even 190 also top self shit

17. Damn wish i could get thise prices man

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. And every week or too it's new shit with the names I check I got this week pink kush one before was organic weed and prices I check and it's always much cheaper some 50 bucks difference

19. Nice man i wish i could get it any cheaper but i mean the quality is worth it

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app