Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. state of Confusion :) - decent homegrown goes for $100 an oz here in eastern NC.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I get at my Larry OG AND POISON OG at my dispensary for $79 but I'm trying my hand at growing my own as well

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just paid $75 for an ounce of killer Blue Dream. Prices are really coming down here in Oregon.

There are so many dispensaries around here they are all trying to out do each other with specials, senior discounts, veteran discounts, $5 a gram Fridays, etc.

The best deals are still to go directly to the grower. The better and longer you've known him/her, the cheaper you'll get it. I've lived here for 40 years and people in Oregon have been growing since I got here from Chicago all those years ago. I'm lucky to know a lot of growers.

• Like Like x 4
  4. I didn't even know how to buy or what to expect to pay 2 years ago...or for that matter remember how to smoke...but I was referred for a medical card...and this granny brings smiles to the dispensaries. Lol I have learned a lot and never never will I say it shouldn't be legal everywhere. It has probably saved my life, literally.
    Guess my sweet soil of Texas won't see me home again permanently until they can see reasonably. I could never go back to the 15 pharmaceuticals I was taking before. Lol no way. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's in pounds though! Don't know what it works out in dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Always over 200. Have even got it at 200, but never below unless I was going for bulk. Starting out was more like 300 as I was much less experienced and thought that to be normal(in other words, I was getting finessed). Creating/keeping good relationships with your connects is my main piece of advice! I generally get more than I pay for or sample pop-offs now

Also, Its higher mids to awesome quality at this range(I don't get high off of anything less very easily or enjoyably). 250-280 would be your top shelf

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'm the same man but I'd just rather not get high then pay stupid amounts for it.
    But then I am used to paying 120 to 150 absolute max for supers so it's hard to swallow a 300 quid pill after that

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE & GHOST WRECK

• Like Like x 1
  8. How do you like Oregon? I was in a similar situation, the hipsters drove me mad in Portland and Eugene, also the food sucks ass, but I can say that for a lot of places. Can't wait till I get back to Wrigley. But oh my oh my, the nature is so splendid in Oregon, especially in the summer. Illinois is trying to make it legal by 2018, up to a vote this year.

Around the Midwest I pay 200$, When I live in the west coast, 100-200$ for primo. I feel the 75$ oz are all shake and not nearly TOP shelf

• Like Like x 2
  9. I think alot of Oregon is location. I'm central in the bend area and love it. 4 acres of land nice house very peaceful. Close drive to the ocean which is awesome. Oregon coast is unbeatable for sights if you don't mind keeping a hoody on. The herb is everywhere. Mostly the tourists hit up the shops I think. If you can't grow enough herb with 4 plants then figure it out. I grew up here and then moved away to Wisconsin for 5 years. Loved it there as well, Midwest is alright. Humidity I'm not a fan of. I can see why you would think food sucks here if you are originally from the Midwest, totally different taste palates. I don't let any type of person bother me in any way, couldn't care less. Everyone is different and I can ignore them all.

10. I love that! Lol. I might make that my new motto. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. #396 SoundClown, Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    $40 - $80 typically for A+ indoor. Northern CA

12. Washington, $60-$80 mids, no more than $160-$200 for some fire. Payed $225 for a zip of moon rocks once but that's pretty steep, was nothing short of bomb as fuck tho

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pa. I pay 100 a zone for three year old closet kept granddaddy 450qp of loud grunddles or straight dense nugs 170~250 depending on the strain,smell,and amount of crystals

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Haha that's awesome, I wish I could ignore them all! I'm like Larry David sometimes lol,

15. I love Oregon. I wish I had moved to Eugene when I moved here from Chicago. I wanted to get away from snow and it snows in Eugene occasionally. The summers here on the coast are way too cold though. I love that it's legal in Oregon. I have a grower so I don't have to do any of the work and he gives me a lb every October. That's more than I can smoke in a year. I fill in with other stuff cause I don't like the same strain all the time. I have so many grower friends that practically give it away so I can trade from whatever I get from my grower or just pay hardly anything for an oz from another grower friend's latest crop.