Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. I took a back rip back in the day when i lived in PA. 260$ for an ounce of "ok" weed but all buds were small asf.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. oz between 108 and 240 where im buying (couldnt get the bubba the had on sale 108 an ounce on 420)

3. For some dank weed it would be $150-$200 an oz

4. Haven't smoked in 2 years since High School and now that I'm 19 my friend has a pound of fire since he deals and we started talking again. I live in Katy, Texas and he's offering about $210 for an ounce of some of the good stuff.

5. Dense buds all day!

6. Big island Hawaii.
    220$ for strait killer. 150$ for pretendo homegrown. I do a lot of cooking with the pretendo. I do a lot of bong rips with the killer.

7. In Birmingham, Alabama it's probably 140-150

8. £230 // $300 per OZ for 'Ok' weed In England, UK- The last Dank good stuff i got was Lemon Haze like 6months back lol :sad:

9. In central Ohio I'm paying around $220 for a zip. Sometimes I can find 2 oz for 400. But that's still high quality bud, no idea what mids go for anymore

10. They're paying 300 a z up here for some stuff.
    People are charging 40 quid for a gramm of some weeds. It's pure fucking joke.

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE & GHOST WRECK

• Like Like x 1
  11. €350 is the standard here. Regardless of quality / strain they'll try to sell you anything for that price. I don't pay it I shop around and find better prices.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. For me a oz of mids is 60 and some gas is 80.Emerald Triangle.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice to be in a legal,state.and a patient...