Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cost of an oz for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by genes.is, Nov 2, 2016.

1. got a new hook up(same price $250) and he grows fire better than my last connect. so, yeah, i'm happy.

2. Where do live in Oregon? I'm sorry if I've already asked you. I am a pothead and I have a terrible memory :)
    I live on the coast. ozs here go for between $100-200 depending on who you know.
    I get mine for free because I have a grower. In order for him to grow for me, I have to put his name on my card application. He keeps half of what he grows for me. He grows a lot because he grows for other people too .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oregon prices. $100 a zip if you know a grower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. My favorite strain cost me $210 for the last 1/2 ounce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. 200-250 a zip for some premium here in north Florida.

6. 160-230 in south dakota.

price varies on which farm its coming from. $160 an oz is some give and take. 1 out of every 5 ounce it will be just mids but the other 4 will be A+. thats for some local grown shit. the 230 an oz is coming from a buddies farm in colorado and its all premium.

7. The kill: I can swing give or take $230 / oz
    Mids: I use to buy $100 / oz
    KY :)

8. 100 an O for N Cali Sungrown bomb.

9. £160-£200 depending on the quality of the bud

• Like Like x 2
  10. I get my oz here in Oregon for 100-150$

"what i do is not up to you."

11. 1oz for recreational 24 Oz for medical (me) at home 8oz for recreational. Medical 8 lbs

12. Central. I can't give the stuff away right now. It's insane. Regular flower is such a pain in the ass to smoke now that vaping has become so popular and I'll admit it's kinda nice. I just smoke cbd but to just have a hit when ever you want is awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  13. You're getting ripped my dude

Help/Advice - 2-3 month old plants

Help/Advice - 2-3 month old plants

14. I pay R10 for 2gs of crappy stuff, so an ounce of it would be R141 ( $10,76) and decent stuff would be R284 ($21,67). But decent stuff to me is probably okay stuff to you guys

15. Mids 160 loud 190

16. an oz of shake I can get for like $45 lmao

17. Shake is for sale? I wouldn't even give it away.

18. 60 mid 100 top shelf

19. 220$ for top shelf. (NY)

And that's IF you know someone. Usually people buy for 300, fuck that though. Lol, rather not smoke it at all if I have to drop 3 bones for an Onion.

20. 60 to 100 an ounce

• Like Like x 1