Cost of air conditioning for U.S. troops in MidEast more than NASA budget

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 5, 2011.

1. if u take a step back and see
    that there is duality

so many factors

yes its "wrong"
    but people are waking up

but you must realize

everything happens for a reason
    life is but a dream.

no need to be lowering for vibes because of it.

attacking and genrlizing=bad vibes

instead of that holding a space in your heart for those stuck in such karmic prediciments or the ones not awake involved in this
    and the ones that are awake but making the fucked up choices to begin with.

we must love all

for all is one

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fHfdSi-GDo&NR=1]Ron Paul: What if the People Wake Up? - YouTube[/ame]

3. Man quit being an asshole about the military, what about all the people who are NOT in the middle east but are stationed world wide etc. There are the dumbass oo rah we're the baddest mother fuckers in the military that is just bound to happen Those kind of people are drawn to it but there are alot of people that joined because it was a way to make good money and get to go to college and it had nothing to do with government agendas. A job is a job.

Also you have to respect veterans since many of them were drafted and did not choose to go there but they still went and fought and didn't pussy out.

4. #64 Rotties4Ever, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    lol you call it not pussying out
    I call it bieng a little bitch( the military I mean not you) and not standing up for the little guy and to me thats the definition of pussying out, just like when all the coppers get their batman gear on protesters, not one of the cops ever stop to ask them selves WHY they do what they do.

Fact is a lot of times, in protests cops go in pretending to be a protesters and incite violence so the cops can muscle in on all the protesters. If by miracle the protesters overwhelm the cops, guess who is gonna come and reinforce them and not question any orders, thats right the soldiers.

Problem?

5. we could. but remember, there is no money to be made in free solar energy and food.

money=power

6. Well no duh they aren't going to allow a violent riot to continue because it usually leads to fires, looting, cars being burned/destroyed and human injuries i mean just look at every riot in history that was allowed to get too big?

Also when i said the "not pussing out" part i was talking about the people that got drafted.

7. you miss the point, I was talking about specific circumstances which are far too common, that you conviently disregarded in your reply

what ever.
    what kind of answer do you expect
    when you filter out peoples responses

8. I didn't filter anything out i just stated an obvious fact as to why you see riot police crack down when that shit happens wether it's provoked by a undercover or a regular citizen mob mentality makes people do insane shit they cannot for the safety of local businesses and the innocent people in the crowd not do something.

So you can't really blame that situation on the military at fucking all it wouldn't even be military that would respond it would be fucking national guard, if you wanna bitch about a bunch of pussies there ya go.

Also whens the last time you saw a large amount of civilian deaths in a riot that were directly related to the police or military in the last 20 years. If it's out there i'd like to see it.

9. why explore space when you can bomb another country? talk about logic

10. who said anything about safety of local business not all riots destroy local business
    some riots are aimed much much higher, then the uniformed thugs come out and reinforce corruption,
    also to me even 1 civilian death is large, the concept of large and small differs from person to person
    I suggest avoid using terms like that when debating

11. I'd say 10 civilians dead is a pretty considerable loss for a riot or violent protest in a city. I would be the first person to join in on a riot that was aimed to take down people that deserve it and not harm the people that we are fighting for, hell ya but most riots etc that get out of control end up burning people's cars, businesses etc. Just look at Katrina even admist a terrible tragedy we still had people looting fucking stores on their way out.

I would also love to join a militaristic resistance against the government if things came to that but i just can't see that many people with those kinds of ideas making it happen before the feds catch wind ya know? just look at all the white supremesist groups that tried to take over states? some of them had small armies amassed and they still got raped by the feds.

12. This is ridiculous. Just one more reason we shouldn't be over there

13. ^ yes indeed it is.

14. the white supremacist is a bad example, simply cause they are narrow minded ignorant fools, the government fucks black people over just as much as white people as shocking as it maybe, when you take on a force like the government you need friends.
    ever hear enemy of my enemy is my friend?
    the supremacists sure didnt. they alienated a lot of people that also have a bone to pick with the establishment, especially smart people which is what they need the most.
    smart people are not raciest.
    so bottom line, they didnt succeed simply cause they lacked brains.

and like them we are not much different, the people are a force on its own, we lack backbone and brains as a whole. shit like katrina made a lot of people lose faith in the government, problem is to many people dont see it till it hits them in the face, too many people have it good and they dont want to loose it, even it means throwing principals, human rights, out the window.
    in conclusion we need katrina on a large scale, sadly that the only way people will wake up.

15. I just used the supremisists as an example because there have been several big groups that planned on a violent uprising and to take over cities/states and i haven't seen very many groups besides them that have built an army, bought weapons, and have planned an actual local revolution.

I agree with your second paragraph creature comforts and so on mean to much to people and they will let things slide as long as they get to keep their pleasantries

16. my point was that there is more then one way to achieve a goal, armies and weapons are just one way.

17. And we could save even more money by just sending them home and minding our own businmess

18. #79 Insane54, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011

Yeah man let's do it! Actually how about we cut it by 100 percent. Those douchebags that were the only thing standing between you and the taliban will be gone, and you can enjoy a slow beheading. Plus, since when are Americans starving? This isn't god damn somalia. There are supermarkets every mile and jobs (not necessarily great jobs) too. Even if you are homeless there are shelters and soup kitchens.

Your an idiot. I'm seriously sick of the anti-america / anti-millitary bullshit from people that live in this country. I don't like the war any more than you do, but I certainly have respect for the men that have died for our country.

0 tolerance for name calling.
    If you cant make a point without reverting to name calling
    dont post
    Slinger

19. lol^^ taliban aren't our worries if we lost our military i'd be keepin my eyes on china, russia, etc