Cost of air conditioning for U.S. troops in MidEast more than NASA budget

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Who's a shaved head douche bag? Soldiers?

2. if we took the money the US Military/ Gov spent on A/c in one year, the 22 billion, and gave it back to the 50 states, each state would get 440 million dollars. or about $55 bucks for every american

3. Which would certainly benefit our economy more than spending it on air conditioning in a country that's 1000s of miles away!

4. \Personally think money should be spent on earth.

5. yeah. i heard they keep the morgue pretty cold.

6. Wow the first few responses shock me, why would you think creature comforts are more important than our space program?? i mean wtf what universe do you live in?

7. yes!
    lets hire a contractor to rebuild the ozone layer!

8. wtf use is a space program? we need to be exploring the oceans

9. Why is this even a discussion? Sure you can have your views on whether we should be there in the first place or not but whether they like it or not, they are stuck in a fucking desert and are fighting for what they believe in; our country.

Give them their AC they deserve it.

10. I'm just saying isn't it a little ridiculous that the budget for a creature comfort over our space program? @Tokalo also oceans are very much in need of investigation i say.

I think we should be spending more on developing future technology than fighting a useless war let alone paying to put AC in tents:/

11. either way space is pointless

in this dimesion we are the only life forms( not saying we are the only ones what soever just in this dimension)

war again no need for this war.... if we used the budgets of both the space and war we could grow food forevery one and have mad solar pannels on every house...
    we could produce clean water...and we would have so much money we could help the rest of the world maybe???

but this is no comparision to the technology soon to be released to us in the next 2-4 years

think converting light energy like the sun into foor cloths and water.
    yeah its far out but its not at the same time.
    possiblities are endless

12. no they fight un sanctioned wars for corporate greed, profit, oil.
    they fight for everything but "your" country

no they dont deserve shit for being either spineless or brainless and not question all that fucking sad shit they call wars, these wars are engineered for profit.

stop living in illusions

13. killing people,wasting money
    PTSD
    even addiciton ( booze and other shit)

but on the other hand we chose to live this live to learn what we needed to learn

so it all part of a natural thing

14. #54 doob3r, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    dude, our men and women in uniform are NOT fucking spineless nor brainless.

your obviously just trying to stir a shit pot. and crack the shit crust.

wether we should be there or not is not the point, they have the balls to put their lives on the line when their country asks them too when they could be at home playing keyboard ninja like you do.

you are the first person i have ever had to add to my ignore list in all my time at the city.

15. they are not spineless or brainless

misinformed.

we dont know for far the deception goes, and whos alseep and whos just a midless drone.!

but agian

chosen life path
    and all is well

16. #56 Rotties4Ever, Aug 13, 2011
    dude your men and women in uniform are spineless and brainless

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvHGiy9_qls]Cale Sampson - The Facts of War - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqRUqt5jmdk]Virtuoso - Fahrenheit 911 f. Slaine - YouTube[/ame]

im sure these underground hip hop starts are not speaking the truth

well I think they are and that makes the troops spineless brainless cowards.
    just cause they are doing it "for the right reasons" dont mean shit

edit - immortal technique is defiantly an un educated arrogant s.o.b who obviously has no idea what the fuck hes talking about at all, why even I even posting him

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ffxUT7Puf0[/ame]

we are all obviously just trying stir shit up,

edit2- Im not shoving my opinions down nobodys throat, you dont agree with me thats not my problem, do you want me to agree with you? prove me wrong then

edit- because youve felt the need to announce it to me that you put me on ignore list, I feel its my need to announce that I dont give a shit

17. bro

my advice

chill out

your attacking a gernal group of people

and that is not

helping

the truth to come to the surface.

you have to be sharp and disiplined and brave to fight in live fire combat

now i think its fucked up that they are getting sold one idea(fighting for democracy and for freedom and agaisnt "terrorists")

18. no "bro" no chilling out this time, maybe you can accept that and chill out all you want

I dont wanna chill out when such travesties are taking place while the majority believe its the right thing to do

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWJ34YANTYU]Let it not be said that we did nothing. - YouTube[/ame]

19. The country of Afghanistan has billions in natural resouces. The cost of this war, which they started, has not only been high in terms of the American military lives lost, but an economic burden on America. All we have to do is mine some of their natural resouces, of which they have billions, sell what we get and use the money to fund the transition as we wind things down militarily. We already got them out of hot water with the USSR over twenty years ago, after that we gave them millions in foreign aid, and the thanks we got for our generosity was the al qaeda attacks on 9/11, and taliban resistance afterwards which continues. I say, No More Mr. Nice Guy.

20. #60 Rotties4Ever, Aug 13, 2011
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attached Files: