Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cost of a Quarter Pound

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sherlock Dabs, Dec 21, 2016.

1. (I just wanted to start a thread about this) I live in Canada and a QP here costs $600-$800. Where do you live and how much does a quarter pound of weed cost there?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. With cheese?......

In Oregon a pound is 1,500 (top)what stores pay)max legal purchase is 1 oz at stores 75-150oz is avg

3. I get the same price, also live in Ontario.

4. http://www.priceofweed.com

5. I think high quality goes for about 800 a QP here.

6. 1000-1100 but im in an illegal state

7. I'm not trying to be an ass but people have got to stop linking to that website as any sort of accurate pricing for weed. It's TERRIBLE I have no idea why it keeps getting referenced.

Just looking at the latest submissions from my state, it obvious that at least half are WAY off, either trolls or rip offs.

Underlined the obvious way off prices

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway a local QP is about 750-900 here

8. I reference that website because you will get the same answers from this forum lol.

9. but at least on this forum when someone says '$800 mid quality ounce' there is someone to call them out

10. I can get 28% THC oz for about $300 delivered to my door. Los Angeles area. There might be better deals than that because there is a shit ton of dispensaries and delivery services in L.A.

11. Agreed the site is way off base.

12. lol EXACTLY what I was gonna say. It says for Los Angeles California that it costs $20 a gram for high grade which is BULL. I get $10 a gram of 28-34%THC bud back in Southern California. And an eighth of the same thing for $35. And eighths where I am from is exactly 4.5 grams. Not the bs type 3.5gs. Want cheap bud? Go to Cali or a legalized state. Too bad I'm stuck here in Texas for a year...I'm paying $45-50 for an eighth of 3.5gs over here cuz transportation costs of bringing Cali weed over to Texas. Can't wait to go back to Cali lol

13. I'm from nc originally and there for good bud was 300-350. At the time we didn't have options u just have whatever was in ur buddies supply that week. Anyway now I'm n southern co. Here depending on where u go and the strain an oz is 100-400 don't see many quarter pounds if u stick to any legal places. On the net u got 4-500 depending. Just my two cents.