cost estimate

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BodyNMind, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Hey guys! I have finally convinced my husband to let me take over the spare bedroom for a little nursery. I was just wondering how much it ran you for the bare essentials. Im only planning to have a few plants. Thanks for your input/advice!! :)

2. Planning on doing indoor only? I can help you out with all that--depends on how much you wanna spend though, and like how much room and how many plants you want

3. Buy a grow kit from htg supply, it will be the easiest way for you

4. Get T5 for vegging, and a FAT HPS for flowering :)

5. #5 Deleted member 184025, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    Get 1. 400watt HPS =4 plants or 600watt HPS =6 plants........ Get 1 clone dome with heat matt for GERM.... Get 8 hole 3 gallon DWC Kits for VEGGING...... Get 5 gallon DWC Bucket Kits for FLOWERING and you'll have the basic setup all worth around $420............ ME mine is worth $1000 almost done............. supplies are about $50 a grow .............. electric bill will be around $50 a month........ So in all for first time its around a $1000 for the extras like ph meter, ppm meter, co2 tank with regulator and refill making the groom for about $1,500 HAPPY SET UP

6. Bare essentials will give minimum returns. You can grow something spending as little as $20 or you can spend more and get a better setup that will yield much better. I run a 600w lamp, six plants, in a 4.5 x 4.5 tent and can easily get 3/4 to 1 pound per cycle. I probably have about $1000 in equipment.

7. What he said!