Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cost at the club

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Waconbacon33, Mar 16, 2012.

1. How much is an eight or a quarter from a club on average. I was gunna have my buddy pick me up some GDP and some Lemon Haze.:D

2. o hey I'm in Cali btw, outside the bay area, close to Modesto

3. Depending on ifthey were giving any deals or not most likely 50 or 60. The prices are high at the clubs. Check out weedmaps, itll tell you menus/prices from dispensaries around you

4. @WakinBacon-how's the dispensary biz up there?
    In my area, there were 3 major busts/raiding going on recently. Mmj patients even showed up at a city council meeting, but noone has an answer!! It's a mess here- I hope it isn't where you are-
    Peace
    :smoke:

5. Some of the delivery places are quite a bit lower than the dispensaries.

6. You guys are lucky . Weeed ain't legal in florida )':

7. $25 for bottom shelf

$50-$60 for ridiculously dank top shelf

8. Could range from 40-45 an 8th. And usualy 80-85 for a quarter

9. Between $40-$60 for topshelf but down to $30 or so for stuff that's still better than most of what's on the streets. $20 an 8th for ok stuff.

10. God I wish I was medical sooo bad.

11. [quote name='"debbiedoes"']@WakinBacon-how's the dispensary biz up there?
    In my area, there were 3 major busts/raiding going on recently. Mmj patients even showed up at a city council meeting, but noone has an answer!! It's a mess here- I hope it isn't where you are-
    Peace
    :smoke:[/quote]

U wouldnt happen to be talking about the recent busts in vallejo,ca would you?

12. Yup-bad scene down here.

13. [quote name='"debbiedoes"']Yup-bad scene down here.[/quote]

yeah its terrible. I honestly dont use clubs anymore. I only go when Im in vallejo already for some thing non-related. what club to u frequent if u dont mind me asking?

14. You know, with all the raids, who knows from 1 day to the next who is even still open!
    So, I don't even have an answer for you-
    Crazy huh?
    Debbie