Coronavirus Pandemic Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 506764, Mar 18, 2020.

1. It's here and it's fucking everything up. Out of work? Out of toilet paper? Out of Bottled Water? Out of food? Out of money? We're all here to support each other in this trying time. Any information you have is welcome here as well as the state of things in your locale.

Let's all please not panic. We will get through this. We are resilient. Things may not be the same as they were before the outbreak but we will recover one way or another. I believe in humanity.

So how goes your 2020?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Same here Free this hit me in the feels...I still have Faith we going to be ok tho.

My 2020 going great tbh just welcomed a new Family Member lol we just been laying low for now inside tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Where I worked(as a server) still clings to the hope that they can float along with take out orders for the short term and rely upon insurance to cover their loss. Afraid there is no safety net for those like myself. The bluster in the confusing onslaught of press conferences hinted at UBI to alleviate financial hardships but I don't really expect that to materialize.

4. Can't Finish Contagion like watching 'News"

5. Ugh another pandemic thread

6. Don't you think pandemic sounds like a curse word? Say PAN-DEMIC like you're mad.

7. IMG_20200427_140609.jpg

And now you know the truth.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Sorry dude but that theory made me lol like Cartman lmaoooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Where is Eddie Bravo when you need him?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. That truth is really far out there and more conspiracy than factual.

:smoke:

11. You can't prove it's not true

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yeeeeaaahhhhh...

Pixies just came to me and told me I was selected by their queen and now am vaccinated.

You can't prove it's not true.

I could go on and fill pages of unprovable - well - myths.

j

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. [QUOTE="Porky 1982, post: 25203789, member:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]

“How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from this 2 countries”

This was a joke - right? I’m a little slow sometimes.

j

14. Yet you sure can't prove any of it is true and that is where the burden originates.

15. I don't believe it, I'm just spreading it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Are you getting some of that stimulus disinformation monies? Lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Well let's just say if I was running for president I'd refuse to release my tax returns.

• Like Like x 1
  18. No, No, your suppose to promise you will, then blame it on the longest audit in IRS history.
    Seems like I remember the promise of a haircut too, hmmm.

• Like Like x 3