Corona virus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganjafarmer21, Mar 12, 2020.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. upload_2022-6-28_10-18-15.png

she been arrested for nothing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

4. Trudeau doesn't appreciate insubordination.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I'll speak openly about this here because I feel I can do that here more so than other places. I'm terrified of the virus but equally terrified of the government. You can call me crazy all you like, at times I wouldn't disagree. However, I do not trust the government or any of the news sources. The only credible news sources I find are independent journalist who stream their content Live on places like YouTube. And to sum up what I see from all views and perspective is one thing in common: madness. I'm unvaccinated. Very well armed. And the day the government comes knocking on my door demanding I take a shot; I will indeed do so and take my best shot right away! I will die for my freedom to protect myself from the government. They are trying to take our right away to protect our families, homes, and property by removing our guns. They have injected fear and poison into people and are making unvaccinated people outcasts.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. There's a lot of recent talk about the declining fertility in countries during the last two years.
    I found this documentary relative
    upload_2022-7-5_1-7-5.png

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jordan Peterson agrees ;)
    upload_2022-7-5_1-10-9.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hexamples.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Pfizer says Paxlovid fails to prevent infection of household members

Pfizer Inc PFE.N on Friday said a large trial found that its COVID-19 oral antiviral treatment Paxlovid was not effective at preventing coronavirus infection in people living with someone infected with the virus.

The trial enrolled 3,000 adults who were household contacts exposed to an individual who was experiencing symptoms and had recently tested positive for COVID-19. They were either given Paxlovid for five or 10 days or a placebo.

Those who took the five-day course were found to be 32% less likely to become infected than the placebo group. That rose to 37% with 10 days of Paxlovid. However, the results were not statistically significant and thus possibly due to chance.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. upload_2022-7-9_1-36-39.png

"As per the bail conditions, “You are not to log on to social media or post any messages on social media. … You are not to allow anyone else to post messages on Social Media on your behalf or indicate your approval for any future protests so long as this release order is in place… You are not to engage in organization or promotion of anti-COVID 19 mandate activities and Freedom Convoy activities … You are not to verbally, or in writing, financially, or by any other means, support anything related to the Freedom Convoy. …”

which are violations of UN's Declaration of Human Rights as ratified by Canada.

From Canada's website:
    upload_2022-7-9_1-28-12.png

upload_2022-7-9_1-30-1.png
    upload_2022-7-9_1-30-30.png
    upload_2022-7-9_1-31-10.png
    upload_2022-7-9_1-31-55.png
    upload_2022-7-9_1-32-18.png

I'm not listing all the articles. Justin Trudeau has made a mockery of Canada's Charter of Freedoms and needs to be imprisoned for REAL crimes against the state.

and btw, I foresee a terrible assault on chemical fertilizers, which has begun. I'm going to go buy a few $$$ worth tomorrow.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Nice to see lePen in a bit of power. Long overdue.
    Now if we could only get Maxine Bernier so seats in Canada...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. A Danish physician-scientist specializing in obstetrics and gynecology now serving as Denmark’s Director General of the Danish Health Authority, not to mention an elected member of the Executive Board of the World Health Organization by the World Health Assembly, has come out with bombshell perspective now critically question the wisdom of mass COVID-19 vaccination of children. Yet as profound and influential as is the message from Søren Brostrøm not surprisingly the American mainstream media picks up little of this message. But what does Dr. Søren Brostrøm have to say? Nothing short of medical blasphemy in today’s America, the prominent Danish health leader and others share recently on Danish television that not much has been gained out of vaccinated children against COVID-19. And the influential leader shared that they will never make such a move again. Perhaps this is why such news doesn't make it back across the Atlantic.

https://www.trialsitenews.com/a/dan...19-vaccination-of-children-a-mistake-121bd733

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. upload_2022-7-14_10-42-14.png

There is no end to this insanity.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. upload_2022-7-15_15-43-24.png

The winning comment comes from Joshua Decter.
    upload_2022-7-15_15-45-2.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Not sure when he said this but here it is a risk benefit approach -

• Like Like x 5
  16. I see the conspiracy about the shots causing changes in women's menstrual cycles is now accepted as science fact.
    Seems they can say women have menstrual cycles still at least..........yay?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1