Corona virus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganjafarmer21, Mar 12, 2020.

1. The 19 year old daughter of a good friend had to get the vaccine for college admission. She got the first shot and told her mom she didn't feel good---for two weeks. She got the second Moderna shot, developed myocarditis and had a fatal heart attack two days later...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. upload_2022-6-15_19-43-18.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. No way I would ever have my child get this. pfizer is making sooo much money off of this.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. 2 posts I found interesting. The first one means that it is all legal, so no one will get in trouble.
    legal.png ifnothenwhy.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Here's the vid -

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. NGL that was fucking adorable.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. holy cow Trudeau and Co are scoundrels -

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. I'm not surprised. They're the slimiest party I've seen in my life.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Another group of communists doing what communists do,lie,cheat,steal,incarcerate.
    Working their way to extermination,they say they want us dead and mean it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Neutralization Escape by SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Subvariants BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5 | NEJM

These data show that the BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5 subvariants substantially escape neutralizing antibodies induced by both vaccination and infection. Moreover, neutralizing antibody titers against the BA.4 or BA.5 subvariant and (to a lesser extent) against the BA.2.12.1 subvariant were lower than titers against the BA.1 and BA.2 subvariants, which suggests that the SARS-CoV-2 omicron variant has continued to evolve with increasing neutralization escape. These findings provide immunologic context for the current surges caused by the BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5 subvariants in populations with high frequencies of vaccination and BA.1 or BA.2 infection.

• Informative Informative x 2