Corona virus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganjafarmer21, Mar 12, 2020.

1. #3301 jerry111165, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    Same here.

nvm.

j

• Like Like x 1
  2. J is a well respected member of this community!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. They've been well conditioned. :biggrin:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. there's a lot of psychology at play with "the world's new enemy".

that's what the Sars-CoV-2 was called, "the world's new enemy". i cant recall the words 'terrorist or terrorism' being in a headline for 18 months. the world needed a "new enemy" and by golly the world got one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Bro I got the vaccine (both shots) and now I'm fucking sterile! Seriously like not a single swimmer. Doctors have confirmed with two tests.

You think the vaccine did this??

Not sure if relevant but I also got a vasectomy around the same time to get the wife off birth control.

Correlation doesn't equal causation so I'm confused what to think since vasectomies if done incorrectly aren't effective. Hoping you can prove the vaccine did this to me so that we can sue the fuckers and I can get my money back from the operation.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Fu k that sucks! Can you still shoot a load? How did you find out you were sterile?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. yeh blair is definitely one of the bad boys of the EU elite. he's so self-entitled it's nauseating imo. he's going to be a real frontline cheerleader for a lot of the WEF's plan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. #3310 forty winks, Jun 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021

10. I'm not sure if you're trolling strange to be mixing a vasectomy with sterilization from the vaccine. But if you're being serious a year ago I gave links to all the damage Bill Gates foundation has done over the world especially in India with just the common vaccines. And the most common complaint was the sterilization of men and women from chemicals present in the vaccine. Also, there were reports a year ago that covid19 vaccine also has a sterilization agent and was laughed about and called a "conspiracy theory". Women getting the covid19 vaccine are experiencing extremely irregular periods, tumors on the lining of their womb. I mean if you read ecoscience from the 1970s a textbook for elites they lay out that they will use vaccines to sterilize the population for depopulation. It's nothing new it's just finally getting more light on the subject in this present moment. I been fighting this stuff for a long 13 years. You can't sue them they are protected at least you can't sue them under normal conditions. People are attempting to sue them for the violation of the Nuremberg Code. That's pretty much the only way you might be able to sue them. But that's if you don't get a corrupt judge like a case somewhere in the states where they tried to argue it was against Nuremberg code but the judge ignored it. Cause he's a corrupt little bitch that doesn't follow the constitution. So anyway good luck. At least I respect you admitted their was damage. Many people are too proud to even admit they were damaged by the vaccine. Just please warn your other friends and family and spread the word so we can stop these psychopaths.

11. Thanks for sharing this man! See exactly what I told you guys last year they are gonna use this crisis to microchip you and you won't be able to buy or sell without. It's the Christian version of the mark of the beast! Welcome to hell! Independent media is years ahead of mainstream media. Independent media reported on Epstein over 10 years before mainstream media would even touch it. Anyone who only listens to mainstream media is behind over 10-20 years. This why we truthers got so angry with the general public laughing and clowning about these subjects. We wanted to prevent this but the majority just blindly and ignorantly was too lazy to do their own research and now are paying the price for their ignorance while also falling right into the elites trap. People don't start getting out their trance now are DEAD PERIOD...GAME OVER!

• Friendly Friendly x 1

12. Exploring Biodigital Convergence – Policy Horizons Canada

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lots of elite are transhumanists they think they can become immortal if they download their brain into a computer. Total madness in my opinion. This article explains the first step of turning mankind into borgs. They want to ease you into accepting with brain chips like elon musk got, technology that fuses with the human body. They want a new race of humans the human 3.0 that's cant think for themselves and be completely controlled by them. The elites are complete psychopath control freaks!

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Them greedy fucrs always want more , why does bill gates own/ monopolize so many farms? Control,that's why.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Pakistan Shuts Off Phone Service To Non-Vaccinated Citizens

The extreme decision was made during a meeting of high-ranking civil and military officials chaired by Punjab Health Minister Yasmin Rashid.

Rashid said that the policy would disable SIM cards belonging to those who fail to get vaccinated “beyond a certain time.”

“We are doing all we can to compel people to get vaccinated… The government cannot allow individuals, who do not want to get vaccinated, to risk lives of those who are already vaccinated,” the health minister told Pakistan’s Express Tribune. She said that the provincial government would devise a timeline for the policy’s implementation once it received formal approval from the National Command and Operation Center, which coordinates Pakistan’s national response to Covid-19.

Punjab’s Primary and Secondary Health Department announced the measure on Thursday in a tweet detailing the outcome of the meeting.

“Mobile SIMS of people not getting vaccinated may be blocked,” the department wrote.

Officials later signaled that the plan was moving forward.

Imagine of all currency was digital.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1

16. I sorely miss Jon Stewart

All the late-night folks feel more like propagandists now

• Like Like x 3
  17. His interest in meatless options thus reducing emissions subsequently “saving the earth” could be a guess

Or

His interest buying all available farmland
    Until he has majority control to where he can then manipulate the market and essentially force vegetarianism.

The world may never know!

Sent from see through door in another dimension

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. There is no other explanation.

j

• Agree Agree x 1