Corona virus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganjafarmer21, Mar 12, 2020.

1. agreed but my biggest issue is, if it's created then every single person on the planet needs to insist that all governments, corporations, individuals, and "other entities" , must stop genetically modifying viruses. i think it's a dangerous road to be allowed for travel. it is an extremely fine line between malevolent and benevolent intentions.

the attenuated vaccines being developed are live virus vacines. if you take one make sure you know every thing there is to know about the who and the what that's being administered. there's a new second wave of 'polio 2' raging in a small part of africa right now due to a bad vaccine. polio was declared eradicated worldwide a few decades ago iirc. not anymore.

just read the label and and everything that means before taking one. bottom line is these entities must be made to stop genetically modifying viruses. that's BS imo.

2. hmmmmm. fascinating! :confused_2:

i do recall this theory being advanced back in mar/feb and it received a lot of push back because the PhD was not a virologist. let's play a what-if blame game for a minute. let assume it was a virus created by china for evil purposes to wreck havoc on the western world and particularly wreck the US$. let's say they are caught red handed, they confess. is the end game war with china? i sure as hell hope not!

all the smack talking directly at China's CCP is either fantastic drama or just plain stupid imo. i dont want to see a shooting war with china (or Belarus).

take it all the way hack to oct/nov 2019, when world experts gathered for the annual 'pandemic games', Event 201, followed by china hosting the 2019, Military World Games', and then came the pandemic of covid19. idk. on the surface is seems there were a lot of "coincidences", but me, i dont believe in a string of coincidences like that. around here we say that doesn't pass the "sniff test" - something stinks.

and yes, it is a real virus. i'm not disputing that and never have once. it's just something ain't right.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I was listening to Albert Huxley the other day, speak about the advancement of technology and when do we reach a level that is advanced but misused negatively, What does it take to back away from the advancement, to say that's enough of this tech.

As though curious aspirations aren't halted when the outcome is negative.

I hope I wasable to relay this thought clearly

4. Don't read below this paragraph unless you wish to read my initial question I think I've found the answer to, the independent africa regional certification commission is free of polio as of aug 26, 2020

I'm having no clarity in finding this information about polio in africa, I found a cdc link saying on August 25th this year it's been eradicated (in humans I guess, live virus remains in labs)

Then an article from the WHO. On Sept 1 published. Talking about between aug 9th and 26th there's been just over a dozen cases.

So maybe it was ended the 25th and took the numbers then? The WHO article simply aimed towards safety in prevention, not talking about it being gone.

• Like Like x 1

5. i dont want to hammer on it but this is one of the sources i read from. NPR of all folks! so i guess it's "wild polio versus vaccine derived polio". extenuating circumstances certainly prevail. i.e. sanitation.

NPR Choice page

Africa Declares Wild Polio Is Wiped Out — Yet It Persists In Vaccine-Derived Cases

"And there's another type of polio that's problematic. Sixteen African nations are battling outbreaks of what's called "vaccine-derived polio." This is a form of polio that stems from the oral polio vaccine used in lower income countries because it is cheap and easy to administer.

The oral vaccine contains a live but weakened version of the polio virus. The virus replicates inside the child's intestine and eventually is excreted. In places with poor sanitation, fecal matter can enter the drinking water supply, and the virus is able to start spreading from person to person. That was once considered a useful feature of the oral vaccine, since it can help unvaccinated children become immune. However, in rare cases in places with poor sanitation and large numbers of unvaccinated children, the attenuated virus can mutate in the wild and regain strength to the point where it can cause paralysis. ".

attenuated vaccine equals live virus.

• Like Like x 1
  6. We only know what we’re told - right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Right. I'm not a scientist that concluded what anything is or isnt

8. #2148 garrison68, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    A very good idea whose time has come, is to do advanced testing of Covid-19 vaccines in prisons, on a volunteer basis. This would involve giving the subject the vaccine, waiting the appropritate time for it to take effect, perhaps a week or two, and giving them a second injection, this time a dose of Covid-19. If half the test subjects do not develop the disease, the vaccine will be considered effective enough to be released to the general public. This would drastically reduce the amount of time it will take to test the vaccine by present methods, which is giving it to people who have never had Covid-19, letting them go about their daily lives as normal, and testing them for Covid-19 periodically. The problem with this conventional testing method, is many of the subjects may not become exposed to the virus, which is the most inefficient way of performing the test. Millions of lives could be potentially saved, by injecting the vaccine test subjects with Covid-19. because the results will be available very soon, as to whether it has worked or not.

• Funny Funny x 1

9. you be tripping bruddah. sweet moma mia. you yankees <smh>... lol daYum! :eek2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. This is not a joke, and the same exact ideas that I proposed, using more conventional legal and scientific language, and the ethics of using prisoners for advanced Covid-19 vaccination tests, are being discussed by authorities and organizations such as JAMA. The consensus seems to be, that it would be a worthwhile endeavor to undertake.
    Ethical Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccine Trials in Correctional Facilities

11. Better idea, let's test on senior citizens, they are closer to dying anyways. Ethically speaking, of course.

12. #2152 garrison68, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    The problem is, with using senior for advanced Covid-19 testing, is that many of them are on their last legs, and could die of old age, or another reason, which would waste time and resources.
    There's really no valid ethical argument against using healthy, qualified non-senior, volunteer prisoners, for advanced Covid-19 vaccine testing programs. Covid-19, if the vaccine fails to protect some of the volunteers, is not a serious disease for those without pre-existing conditions. Many, if not most, of the prisoners are not squeamish about getting injections, as we know, so receiving the vaccine shot, soon followed by an injection of Covid, would not be a problem for them. The volunteers can be closely monitored for their reactions, as they're not going anywhere, anytime soon.

13. Many, but not all. If it's ethical to experiment with healthy inmates, why not on healthy 65+ year olds.

I'm sure doctors can understand the difference between preexisting condition and the observed effects of the vaccine.

As matter of fact it may be more important to experiment on senior citizens, because they actually represent the segment of population that needs it the most. And as you said many have preexisting conditions.
    Safety of the vaccine on healthy younger inmates, doesn't guarantee that it's going to be safe for people who are older. Especially since we know how this virus tends to affect older population.

14. Is there actually a danger from the vaccine itself? I don't think so. It's the fact that the the vaccine doesn't work 100% of the time. The older you are, the odds of having serious problems, including death, from Covid-19, are much more likely. Best to stick with people not yet in their 70's and up.

15. I don't think he was serious about giving old people covid to test the vaccine.

16. Fantastic comedy on all the silly things that have happened with the 'rona

17. Ya know, some countries require a mask while standing and not sitting, others require a mask while sitting and not standing.

Perspective reality

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. How about lying down at night??

I’m so confused!

:love-m3j:

J

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hey Viking - just curious; do you know many that have died from this, or required hospitalization?

I’m just asking everyone cuz I guess we must just live so far out in the boonies that none of us or any of our friends and co workers know anyone that has gotten this horrible Trump-Virus.

j

20. Anyone ever figure out where all the money went that The Man dished out by the fleets of18-wheeler loads?

j