Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Corona Virus and Toking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OkayOK, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Let me tell you something, with this dry cough it is literally impossible to smoke weed. So, if you want to keep smoking weed, wash your damn hands (and perhaps wipe your arse) because this puts an end to it. My crop is also almost ready to harvest, dont think I am up to it

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Decarb some of your crop, like popcorn buds, and make edibles.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. You post makes no sense why can't I smoke weed because of it o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Because the Corona virus attacks your lungs filling them with fluid and damages them. Corona virus can cause pneumonia and because it is viral pneumonia and not bacterial pneumonia, it is far harder to cure. Would you smoke while you had pneumonia and were struggling just to breathe? I sure wouldn't!

What Does the Coronavirus Do to the Body?
    What Does the Coronavirus Do to the Body?

Granny

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. my last bout of pneumonia got pretty serious before I ever went to the hospital and busting a red hot dab onto lungs full of fluid is what finally pushed me to make an appointment.

sorry you're dealing with the jank...

and +1 for the edible idea as well.
    infusions have got me through many "no smoking" periods.

Dank's House of Edible Infusions

6. Have a decent sized batch of capsules ready to go in case I end up coming down with it so I can get my cannabinoids without smoking

• Like Like x 1