corocidene tabs will they work??

Discussion in 'General' started by litta_j, Jul 17, 2006.

1. ok so me and my buddy jus got these tabs of corociden sp? but we got them, he says there ok and im makin sure first but they have 4mgs of chlorpheniramine maleate and 30 mg dextromethorphan in them each i think but well he says i should take 8... is that too much or too little idk please help thanks​

2. You got triple c's. Most people suggest against taking them, but they're are relatively safe at low doses. Pop 8-10 and never touch them again.

Robotussin > Triple c's (health-wise)
    Triple c's > Robotussin (trip-wise)

3. ok well im gonna pop them now in like 15 min an chill watch a movie or play some video games with my buddy im taking 8 and ill post again in an hour​

4. carreful with coricidin man.. im telling u its not worth taking them really. I would just go get a medicine that has pure Dxm in it but what ever you wanaa do go ahead. That second ingredient isnt too safe in higher doses.

5. exactly "higher doses" hes taking 8 he'll be fine.

6. last night i took 9.5 for the 1st time i was too worried about how sick i was to worry about the trip. i threw up about 6 times.

7. ok i took 8 about 4 hours ago and i puked like 3 or 4 times and got high as hell it seemed liked and some other shit too differenrt think ill jus sticl to weed although fun​

8. Sounds like the smart thing to do.......

Really.... what is it with everyone wanting to get boxed on things they can't even pronounce?