Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cornering a Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IN10SIVE, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hey, I was just had a question about cornering a bowl. At the moment, I'm living at home so I can't risk having a bong or bubbler, and I'm not a fan of j's, so at the moment I make a bong by burning a hole into a plastic bottle and using a metal bill piece with a screw-on bowl. Now would I have to corner the bowl if I'm punching it (pulling the entire bowl in one hit)?

Thanks, and this looks like a chill forum to be involved in :bongin:

2. yeah corner that shit but don't use that kind of pipe anymore, smoke a j outside or buy a bowl, you can literally buy cheap cheap bowls at convenience stores for like 3 dollars if you need to, smoking metal, especially aluminum foil fucks up your brain and causes memory loss.

3. Gross yo :eek: not a fan of jays? How do you smoke out of plastic over joints? yuck man. Anyway its up to you, it probably doesn't matter if you corner it or not. if you have a bowlpeice for your plastic bong, why not have a small spoon? idk just a suggestion i guess but take it easy man

:smoke:

4. If your cashing the bowl in one hit I don't see a reason to corner :confused_2:

5. if you're punching it as you say, then no, there is no need to corner it. just torch that sucker and rip.

oh and get a cheap glass bong for like 15 bucks it will work way better, will be healthier and will probably smell less as it's easier to clean.

:bongin:

6. @PeaceAndPot11 Not sure what you mean about the piece, it's basically an iron piece that you can screw a bowl onto, I like those because I get the option of hitting a bowl or screwing the bowl off and hitting a popper but there's no aluminum foil or anything
    @DrLingIsKing yeah don't know what to say, I'll smoke a joint if it's offered but I always love the feeling of brewing it in a bowl and taking a big hit all at once
    @ghostonvacation thanks, that was what was going through my mind, although I still try to cook the weed for as long as possible.
    @bazosk1er my problem isn't the cost, I'd be down to drop $150 on a nice glass bong and I will once I move out, it's just easier to hide a small piece, and make a bong out of a gatorade bottle I can throw away every time then try to hide an entire bong

7. Buy an glass bowl man, it'll save your trouble.

8. Cheap and easy to hide

9. Or just smoke out of an apple I live doing that

10. Yeah, the entire point of cornering the bowl is so that you (or the people you're smoking with) can get greens on as many hits as possible.

If you're cashing the whole bowl in one hit, there's no point in trying to corner the bowl really.