Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cornering a bowl with a Perc Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank., Nov 15, 2011.

1. Hey I have a bong with 3 percs in the chamber, and they get clogged with what looks like balls of residue whenever i corner my bowls.

Its almost as if theres too much tar that has time to build up when i corner hits. Cornering hits allows more smoke to build up inside the bong too, so Im guessing that may be a factor.

Anyone else here with similar experiences on Cornering hits with bongs with Percolators?
    :smoke:

2. How would burning less weed cause more smoke to build up in the chamber? Resin is building up because you are smoking, that's all.

3. No. I do not.

4. Il tell you exactly how

Oddly enough,
    EVERY SINGLE TIME

I smoke a bong or pipe, if i corner the bowl i get more smoke, in multiple hits.

If you torch a whole bowl at once, sure youl get a 100% burn at once, but your gonna be wasting some of the smoke because the weed WONT BE FREE BURNING; like how it does when you corner a hit.

Your gonna be using a flame to light the whole bowl, rather then the weed lighting itself on fire from its own combustion ;)

:hello::hello::smoke::smoke:

5. [quote name='"Dank."']

Il tell you exactly how

Oddly enough,
    EVERY SINGLE TIME

I smoke a bong or pipe, if i corner the bowl i get more smoke, in multiple hits.

If you torch a whole bowl at once, sure youl get a 100% burn at once, but your gonna be wasting some of the smoke because the weed WONT BE FREE BURNING; like how it does when you corner a hit.

Your gonna be using a flame to light the whole bowl, rather then the weed lighting itself on fire from its own combustion ;)

:hello::hello::smoke::smoke:[/quote]
    I'm not sure on the credibility of your theory. Your still inhaling the same amount of burned plant matter, no matter how you light it.

6. [quote name='"cryingpeanuts"']
    I'm not sure on the credibility of your theory. Your still inhaling the same amount of burned plant matter, no matter how you light it.[/quote]

Nah he's right. You get more smoke when there isn't an open flame, or is an open flame for less of the time. Cherried bowls produce more smoke, as do bowls lit with a soldering iron or hotwand.

And it makes perfect sense, think about when you're making a campfire, surely differing amounts of smoke get let off?

Embering weed is going to produce more smoke than weed that was just burned as quickly as possible to ash.