Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Corner the bowl = ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AHCx, May 4, 2011.

1. Just read the advice thread in seasoned, and everyone was saying 'corner the bowl'. Whats that mean?

Also: Trying to find a new stash spot. Ideas? Want to make a false bottom or something of the like

2. Cornoring the bowl---it's like basketball gotta get on that defense n corner em.. jk.. lol. It means to not torch all the weed in the bowl with a single light. Save some greens for others. You could put your stuff in an empty big mac container.

3. I tend to only corner the bowl if the bowl's being shared personally, unless it's a big ass bowl of course!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP_nogrvfhs[/ame]

4. I hate when peeps burn the whole bowl. I try to pass away from them and leave them last on a bowl.

5. That video helped. Thanks bro! looks like an awesome channel

6. Yeah, think of it like doing circles around the perimeter. You don't want to spark the whole thing - you want to save some green for your fellow buddies (no pun intended). So, you go Outside => In, using concentric circles to do this.

7. It is, I love Paul! Tokin Daily has become a part of my stoner life. Everyday I watch his video and toke along!

8. lol. wut?