Corner that bowl!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Well, yesterday I brought my sweet sidecar bowl with me to a friends house. I packed it full, keep in mind this bowl is FAT so it fits about 1g, possibly more. Anyways, I told this chick who is a good friend of mine that she can green it. She fucking takes the lighter and torches the whole fucking top of it, moving the lighter around in circles making sure she didn't miss a spot. I looked in awe...How could someone possibly torch a bowl THAT big in one hit? Why would someone do that? It is so pointless. It is a definite waste of weed.

2. fuckin a dude. this one dude i blazed with i specifically told him it was dank with kief so corner it and he goes "ok, ok dude" then immediately proceeds without hesitation to nuke the whole green, actually about 3/4 the bowl, then leaves hella nasty stale smoke in the piece. what a waste.

3. Well maybe shes just not that smart?

4. haha that sucks, next time tell her blaze you out and annihilate her shit :devious:

5. haha i did that on a whole bowl of kif :D but it was an accident i took a corner and the whole thing came up in flames. I got fadeddddd :smoking:

6. Thats why i only pack one hitters

7. Some people really do not now how to smoke.

8. that's one of the reasons I smoke pipes when I'm alone, and joints when I'm with other people :). Although, I still get the occasional J-hugger.

9. Just last night i got a huge like 1 gram bowl for my bong and pack about a lil over a gram into it so we could pass it around between 3 ppl. I give it to this girl saying she can have the green and not only did she smoke the whole bowl but didnt clear the chamber and left the smoke in to get stale. Basically she slowly sucked the smoke up until it just it her mouth... inhaled a little more the didnt even clear it just coughed and left the smoke in there.

So basically she cayed almost the whole bowl which was supposed to be for all of us. Plus i packed all my weed in there so i had none left!

10. This girl has a higher tolerance than I do, I honestly don't know why she would have done that. Come to think of it, everytime I smoke with her she torches my bowls, and hers.

11. if it was me i would say something cause good weed is pricey and if you know weed is getting wasted then its your cash been burned up

12. If it bothers you, then maybe next time she does it, confront her. If it's your weed, I don't see why she would be torching that shit. Teach her the ways of cornering for her own good!

13. Maybe she doesn't know how to corner it?

14. i think a lot of you need to chill out. we're talking about smoking weed and not meth, right? it's supposed to be a peaceful drug.

if it really bothers you that much, instead of complaining online to a bunch of strangers, how about you explain it to her nicely how if she smokes the corner, you both can get a nice green hit? you know its not so obvious to novice smokers. i never heard of the concept till about 3 years after i started smoking.

15. Fuck that.

If someone ever did that on a pary bowl I packed, shit would go down.

they wouldn't smoke anymore of my shit.

16. wow, i bet you're a lot of fun to hang out with :rolleyes:

17. True that man, theres this one kid who I chill out with sometimes and he ALWAYS torches that shit, no matter how many times I tell him. He takes like a 1/4 of the bowl in one hit, another 1/4 of it just goes in the air before he passes it, and then probably another 1/4 goes out by the time he passes it. Granted, he usually does with his weed which is danker than mine, and I dont mind that much because I have a great dealer so I get high mids for shwag prices, but it still is like what the fuck.

18. Chill man, let her know.

Hell, I just learned about that shit recently like not even 1/2 a year ago. I used to kill like an entire bowl in one hit.

People never complained or anything, but then everyone realised that conering it conservese.

19. Yeah, I am bro.

But when I pack a nice size bowl a few people and someone torches it on the green hit, it's not cool and it's something you don't do.

Let's be smart now.

:rolleyes:

20. Maybe since a bowl does not have a corner because it is a circle she had no idea what you meant.