corner store...

Discussion in 'General' started by UofABoogie, Apr 6, 2009.

1. I hate it when I drive down the road to get cigs and walk out of there with drinks galore. I got a cherry slushi,two different kinds of mt dew, and only one pack of choc donuts. I forgot to get more food...im hungry

2. mmmm cherry slushies... i'm so thirsty right now.

3. Fo sho, I wish I woulda got two of them. shoulda got the lolly rancher one too.

4. This is why you gotta do the shopping BEFORE you get stoned... :p

5. had a vanilla + cherry + berry slurpee blazed in the SUN today!!!:hello::cool::cool:

6. To each their own

I personally think the risk of forgetting a few necessities is far outweighed by the reward of getting to stroll down the aisles high as a kite jonesing for all sorts of things you wouldn't even think twice about when you're sober.

I mean god damn, some of the things I come out of the store with when I'm stoned... Can't even put words to it.

7. It's not that so much for me.. it's more of the "oh fuck, i just bought six paper bags full of shit because im stoned" ... damn munchies.

8. What the fuck is in your avatar AFD?

9. The German Wehrmacht symbol.

If it offends ya, let me know and i'll take it off. Just expressing my heritage.

10. #10 Foop, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    It doesn't offend me but I can't speak for everyone

And are you saying that your heritage is the Nazi War Machine?

11. I already asked RMJL about it, I explained to her that if anyone finds it offensive, to just let me know and i will put a capiche to it.
    Not exactly the "nazi war machine", which i kind of take offense to. I just relate my heritage to that era.

12. Take offense to it if you want, it doesn't change the fact that that is in fact what the insignia represents. Hitler felt strong enough about it to slap that eagle across most of his soldiers' helmets and vehicles so why shouldn't it be good enough for AFD's avatar?

I take no offense that you link your heritage back to the Nazi army, but again, I can't speak for everyone.

13. Well I'm sorry you feel that way, honestly.

Like I said, if this is going to be offensive and controversial, let me know and I'll put up a more "politically correct" one.

All ya gotta do is tell me "I think its far too controversial, please take it down" and I will. I just didn't think there would be an issue

14. There, i changed it to the Wehrmacht symbol with a Iron Cross instead, is that more suitable?

15. You seem to be under the false impression that my reproach was because of the swastika

16. i love going to a gas station to get gas, but drive off with drinks, and not realizin you forgot gas until you are home.

17. Well that is the impression that I got out of it.

This no longer specifically represents Hitler, rather just the Wehrmacht army.. SS, SD, SA, and Luftwaffe.

If you have an issue with this avatar also, please PM me and I'll be glad to remove it.

18. haha like how they slapped obama's face on everything during the election?

haha.. yeah..

19. I never said the original represented Hitler, I said it represented an armed force that not only waged war with half the known world, killing numerous Allied soldiers, but also an armed force that slaughtered countless civilians.

But we all feel the need to trace back our heritage I guess, I'm not one to slight someone for feeling a connection to a time in history.

20. exactly